- Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok
- Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Centre Hotel in Bangkok – Thailand
- Bangkok Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Chiang Mai Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Hua Hin Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Koh Samui Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Krabi Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Pattaya Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Phuket Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Thailand and Bangkok Cheap Hotels and Tours
- Thailand Tours and Activities
- Transferring Money To Thailand
- Welcome to the Thailand Travel Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Bangkok
- Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok – Thailand
- Where To Find Thailand Hotels and Resorts
- Bangkok and Thailand Taxis
- Float House River Kwai Resort
- Getting Around Bangkok And Things You Should Know
- Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
- Thailand Weather and Radar Satellite
- Patpong Night Market
- Dental Tourism In Thailand
- 101 Things To Do In Bangkok
- Reaching Your Thailand Hotel In Luxury
- Best Food in Bangkok – Bangkok and Thai Street Food in Thailand
- A Quick Guide to Pattaya in Thailand
- Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Category: Buddha
- Category: Chiang Mai
- Category: Hotel Specials
- Category: Koh Phangan
- What to do on Koh Samui – Thailand
- How To Get To Koh Samui – Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – What to Expect – Do’s and Don’ts – Tips
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Dates and Getting There
- Koh Phangan Attractions
- Koh Samui Airport Information – Domestic – International – Arrivals – Departures
- Visa Run from Koh Samui
- Category: Koh Samui
- Category: Pattaya
- Category: Photos
- Category: Phuket
- Category: Slider
- Category: Thai Food
- Thai Red Duck Curry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Street Food – Thai Street, Market and Beach Food
- Beef, Cashew and Thai Basil Stir Fry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Ronald McDonald
- Pad Thai Recipe – How To Cook Pad Thai
- Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tours
- Tom Yum Goong – Spicy Prawn Soup
- Thai Green Curry Recipe – (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua)
- Category: Thailand Travel
- Things To Know About Thailand
- Etiquette in Thailand Cinemas – Standing in Thailand Movie Theatres
- Roadside Bottled Gasoline and Petrol in Thailand
- Makha Bucha Day
- Thailand Visa and Entry Information – Visa Runs and Visa Extentions
- Thailand Travel Tips
- Some Thailand Holiday Tips
- Thailand Travel Quiz
- Koh Tao Travel Information, Tours, Getting There and Hotel Accommodation
- Songkran in Thailand – Thai New Year – Water Fights
- Things To Remember For A Holiday
- Tourist Attractions In Thailand
- Things To See In Thailand
- Finding The Best Holiday Accommodation
- Mistakes To Avoid When Holidaying
- The King of Thailand
- Information About The King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Travel Information About Koh Chang – Thailand
- The Right Thailand Accommodation For You
- Protecting Your Belongings At The Beach
- Cheap Flights To Thailand
- Travel To Thailand
- Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
- Most Popular Thailand Destinations
- Thailand Hotel Booking Disasters
- Checklist for Expats Moving Overseas
- Holiday Activities For A Rainy Day
- Places To Visit In Bangkok
- Thailand Travel Apps
- Quick Thailand Travel Guide
- Learning Thai through Travel
- Thailand Tourist Scams
- Thailand Hotel Tips
- Packing Tips For Family Travel
- Tips To Sleep Better In Thailand Hotels
- St Patrick’s Day in Thailand – Bangkok – Phuket – Koh Samui – Pattaya – Chiang Mai
- The History of the Thailand Flag
- Ice In Beer in Thailand
- Thailand Tourist Police
- Wearing a Motorbike Helmet in Thailand
- Thailand Motor Bikes
- Category: Tours
Welcome to Bangkok Cheap Hotels.
Hotels and Accommodation in Thailand
Thailand is a country that is visited from people from all around the world, from different cultures and backgrounds.
The Thai people welcome all people from around the world and treat them with politeness and a smile.
Thailand has many different types of accommodation to suit everyone’s budgets and style.
You can stay in a beach bungalow, 8 room hostel, 3 star hotel and/or a 5 star resort.
With many other types of accommodation available.
The biggest decision people have is to where to go in Thailand and how many days to stay in each area.
It all depends on your lifestyle and how many days you can afford to be away from home.
As a Thailand Hotel Company we at Bangkok Cheap Hotels try to give you the best hotels, in the best areas, for the cheapest price.
We have hostels, hotels, villas and resorts all around Thailand and we have many for you to choose from.
Thailand Tourist Destinations
Thailand is a very big country that is approximately 4,350 kilometers (2,700 miles) in length.
Being such a long country, it has different types of landscapes and climates from north to south.
The most popular Thailand Holiday Destinations are listed below with a brief description of what is on offer there.
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand and is its main city.
If you like a city themed holiday with food, shopping, temples and bars then Bangkok is right for you.
You can view all of our Bangkok Hotels below by its location within the city.
Please click here to read more about Bangkok.
Phuket is one of Thailand’s most popular tourist areas.
There are now direct flights from major cities to Phuket International Airport, making it easy for people to get to.
Phuket is an Island, so it is surrounded by beaches.
If you like a beach destination with seafood restaurants, beach bars and resorts then Phuket is a great destination.
Popular areas on Phuket are Patong, Kata, Karon and Kamala.
Please click here to read more about Phuket
Koh Samui is a popular Thailand island destination situated in The Gulf of Thailand.
The accommodation, restaurants and bars on Koh Samui are mostly on the beach.
It is more quieter than Phuket but has a good nightlife for those that want to party.
Koh Samui can be accessed by plane of ferry and is a beautiful tropical island to spend your holiday on.
Popular areas on Koh Samui are Chaweng, Lamai, Bangrak, Maenam and Nathon.
Please click here to read more about Koh Samui
Pattaya is a Thailand holiday destination that is on the Gulf of Thailand and only 150km’s from Bangkok.
It is popular because it is so close to Bangkok, so it gives people flying into Bangkok two holiday options.
Pattaya is also know as the sex capital in Thailand and has a lot of bars that skimp dressed sex workers.
The beaches in Pattaya are nice and have lots of restaurants, hotels and bars along the beach road.
Please click to read more about Pattaya
Chiang Mai is Thailand’s favourite country destination and is located 580km’s north west of Bangkok.
It can be accessed by Flight, Bus or Train from Bangkok. (See below for Timetables and Prices)
Being an inter country destination, different types of holiday makers, make their way here.
There are mountains, national parks and jungles to explore.
It is a large city and has many hotels, markets, restaurants and bars.
It is a different holiday to one on the coast but most people spend a few days in each destination.
Please click to read more about Chiang Mai
Krabi is situated on the Andaman Coast and is 650 km’s south of Bangkok.
The Krabi Province is a popular destination as it has beautiful limestone cliffs and caves and is great for day trippers.
Krabi has over 1400 islands around it with the Phi Phi Island group being the most popular.
Krabi has its own airport but can be accessed by road and ferry from Phuket.
Railay is very picturesque and has popular hotels and resort
Phi Phi Don is the only place to find Phi Phi Accommodation and is a great place to venture out to the islands.
Click to read more about Krabi
Our Bangkok Cheap Hotels page has Accommodation all over Thailand.
Many people book their holidays to Thailand but why not book it through a company that trusted all around the world?
We have all of the hotels that other sites have except that all the hotels have been hand picked to accommodate all types of budgets and travellers.
At Bangkok Cheap Hotels we strive to make your Thailand the best it can be.
BANGKOK CHEAP HOTELS
Bangkok Cheap Hotels has all of the Accommodation Thailand has to offer.
With the dollar at an all time high, your holiday to Thailand has never been so cheap.
With the Thailand baht over 30baht to the dollar, to book you Thailand Accommodation has never been cheaper.
BANGKOK AIRPORT HOTELS
Bangkok is also a major stop over for people travelling around the world.
We Bangkok Airport Hotels for you to either have a one night stop over or have a couple of days to experience this great city.
We also have over 24 hotels spread around Bangkok and over 17700 around Thailand
EASY TO BOOK
Just use our filter in our search results to see the Airport Hotel option.
You will not be disappointed with our competitive rates and the locations of all of our Thailand Hotels.
We have accommodation in all of the main tourist areas of Thailand and some in the middle of those places that you have been longing to venture to.
BANGKOK CENTRE HOTEL (4 STAR)
A great hotel if you want to be close to Chinatown. It is also close to all transport, so you can visit the wonders of Bangkok. Use the money you save on this hotel for extra shopping money. You won’t be disappointed with the price or style of this accommodation
AVANI ATRIUM BANGKOK (4 STAR)
Close to the MRT train station and central to Bangkok’s great nightlife and restaurants, the Amari Atrium is close to all your shopping and sightseeing that this city has to offer. It is any easy taxi ride from either airport and has that luxury you are after with that Thailand cheap price.
ASCOTT SATHORN BANGKOK (5 STAR)
If you want a luxurious stay in Bangkok with 5 star facilities and beautiful rooms, then try the Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok. It has large rooms and is situated amongst the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. A great place for that special stay in Thailand. Why not treat yourself?
Thailand and Asia Trains, Ferries, Buses, Planes Timetables and Prices
Going on a Thailand Tour is one of the best ways to see Thailand.
You get to see all the best known places and your tour guide will inform you about all the information about it.
Organised tours are a great way to arrive to your destination without worrying about traffic.
Organising a tour before you go on holidays is a way for you to relax, knowing everything is organised.
Tour operators pick you up from your hotel and then you are dropped back off or at another close destination.
Most tours include a lunch or dinner so you do not have to worry about finding a nice place to eat..
Transfer Money To Thailand Bank Accounts
We also offer a money transfer website that lets you transfer money to your Thai bank Account from outside Thailand.
You get the best rates available.
Just Sign Up and then follow all the steps.