101 Things To Do In Bangkok
If you have arrived in Bangkok and want to know what to do then here is a list of 101 Things To Do in Bangkok.
Choose from the long list of 101 Things To Do In Bangkok from the below list at your own leisure.
From Cycle on a Biking Tour of Bangkok and Cooking classes to The Grand Palace.
There is always something to do in Bangkok for all ages and budgets.
101 Things to do in Bangkok – Eating and Dining
01. Cook like a Thai Food Chef. Baipai Thai Cooking School, Thai Home Cooking or Blue Elephant Thai Cooking
02. Cruise and Dine on Bangkok’s Chao Phraya River. Chao Phraya Princess or Grand Pearl Cruise.
03. All You Can Eat BBQ at Moo Ga Ta Restaurant near Victory Monument BTS Station on Phaya Thai Road.
04. Stroll the streets of Bangkok and try some of the many street vendors throughout the city.
05. Chow down on some very cheap Beef noodles, Ratchawat Market.
06. Visit a fruit stall and order a fruit smoothie. Try some at Nang Loeng Market
07. Try the Durian fruit but be aware, some people think it smells like dirty socks.
08. Try “Dancing Prawns’ (Goong Ten) – Available in Chinatown
09. Visit one of the most interesting Coffee Shops around Bangkok. P’Luang.
10. Travel to Nana area for Arab Food and fresh Orange juice. Just a short walk from Nana BTS station – Sukhumvit Soi 3 and Soi 3/1
11. Try the Indian cuisine at Pahurat.
12. See if you can beat Asia’s Biggest Burger Challenge. (FREE if you can win the challenge). Europe Cafe Bangkok – Sukhumvi Soi 20.
13. Slurp your way through the Boat Noodle Alley. Located near Victory Monument BTS station.
14.Travel to Chinatown for the famous delight of Bird’s Nest Soup
15. Dine as if you are on top of the world or at least on top of Bangkok’s tallest building. Baiyoke Tower.
16. Visit the Vegetarian Festival. (Usually in September of October). It is situated in Yaowarat, Bangkok.
17. Try the original Thai Red Bull or Carabao.
18. Like Japanese food? Try the Japanese Buffet at Takumi Japanese Restaurant located within the Swissotel on Ratchada Road.
19. Big Meat eaters should head to the Today Steak at the Sam Yan market and try the Colossal Platter.
20. Dine at Royal Dragon Restaurant – Bangkok’s Biggest Restaurant
21. Bugs, Crawlies and Insects. Located all over the streets of Bangkok. Worth a try at least once!!
22. Try Thailand’s Ice Cream Sandwich. Situated all over the streets of Bangkok.
101 Things to do in Bangkok – Shopping and Markets
23. Visit the Khlong Lat Mayom Floating Market.
24. Get fitted out with a Custom Suit. Expect to pay around 5000 Baht for 2 full quality suits and 4 ties
25. Visit some of the many Jewellery, silver, gold and Gems stores located around Bangkok.
26. Dine and shop at Talat Nam Taling Chan. Open: Situated at Chimphli and Chak Phra in Taling Chan
27. Counter-Culture at Saphan Phut Market
28. Visit one of the biggest shopping centres in Thailand. The Mahboonkrong – (MBK) is famous around Bangkok
29. Stroll through all the Malls at Siam. Found close to Siam BTS Station.
30. Duty Free Shop at at King Power. 8 King Power Complex Rangnam Rd., Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok
31. Explore great shopping at Chatuchak Weekend Market. Situated at the Mo Chit BTS Station
32. Visit Pak Khlong Talat – Bangkok’s Flower Market . Located on Maharat Rd – right at Saphan Phut (Memorial Bridge)
33. See the world of Electronics at Pantip Plaza. Situated at 604/3 Petchaburi Road, Petchaburi, Ratchathewi,
34. Get your Wholesale Shopping fix – Platinum Fashion Mall. 542/21-22 Petchaburi Road, Petchaburi, Ratchathewi, Bangkok
35. For your ‘take home’ souvenirs shop at Pratunam Market. Located Baiyoke Tower
36. See all the variety of Thailand’s fruit at the Saphan Khao Fruit Market.
37. All your fresh produce can be found at Khlong Toey Fresh Market. Located near the Khlong Toey MRT station.
38. Shop for a Vintage Vespa at Ratchada Night Bazaar. Found on Ratchadaphisek and Lat Phrao Road
39. Bangkok’s famous Patpong Night Bazaar. Found at Bangkok’s Silom area, very close to the Sala Daeng BTS station.
101 Things to do in Bangkok – Entertainment
40. Take on open air ride around a Bangkok on a Tuk Tuk.
41. Visit the Siam Niramit Theater Show. 19 Tiamruammit Road, Huaykwang
42. Be a Pop Star at one of the many Karaoke bars located on many street corners and local hotspots around Bangkok.
43. Visit Dream World and Siam Park City and go on many of the adventure rides on offer.
44. Catch the latest blockbuster at a Luxury Movie Theatre. Theatres are located at most shopping centers around Bangkok.
45. Go street shopping at the famous Khao San Road.
46. A must visit for the food enthusiast. Dine at Bangkok’s Chinatown.
47. Have a Massage at one of the many places around Thailand.
48. Learn how to give a Massage. Visit the Wat Po Thai Traditional Medical School
49. Help out with “In Search of Sanuk”. Which is a volunteer program
50. Have a go at being a teacher at a the Thai English Camp ( English Camp)
51. Learn the basics of speaking Thai. Search the internet for a list of Thai language words
52. Listen to Live Music. Bangkok’s is full of bars that have live music
53. Have a cocktail in style on a Rooftop Bar. Moon Bar at the Banyan Tree Hotel and Lebua Sirocco at State Tower and Vertigo.
54. Dress up and let your hair down for a Bangkok Night Out on the town
101 Things to do in Bangkok – Nature, Exercise and Outdoors
55. Swim with the Sharks – Siam Ocean World. B1-B2 Floor, Siam Paragon, 991 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok
56. Wrestle with a Crocodile – Sampharn Elephant and Crocodile Farm. Petkasem Road , Nakhon
57. Visit the Bangkok’s Dusit Zoo. Dusit Zoo Rama 5 road, Khwaeng Dusit
58. Walk through Buddhamonthon Park and see the giant Buddha statue. Located near Nakhon Pathom
59. Hire a Bangkok taxi and spend Some Relaxation Time at Lumpini Park. Found in between Sala Daeng and Rajadamri BTS stations.
60. Kick a Soccer Ball at Indoor Football (Soccer), Found around Bangkok
61. Practise your golf at the Driving Range. Buckets of golf balls cost about 50 THB.
62. Go see a Thai Kickboxing (Muay Thai) Bout. Ratchadamnoen Stadium
63. Practise as a Thai Kickboxer. Fairtex Bangplee.
64. Visit Bangkok Safari World, 99 Panyaintra Road, Samwatawantok, Klongsamwa, Bangkok
65. Workout at the Rustic Lumpini Park Gym.
66. See a King Cobra at the Bangkok Snake Park Show. Weekdays at 2 pm.
67. Experience the beautiful Sunset from Benjasiri Park (located near Prom Phong BTS Station)
68. Go see a Thai Football Match. Visit the Thai Football official site to see the fixture.
69. Have you ever experienced a Sepak Takraw Match. It’s a combination of football and volleyball.
70. Experiment with a Session of Hot Yoga. A different type of Thai Yoga.
71. Go on a Bicycle Tour around Bangkok.
72. Hire a motorbike taxi and be shown around Bangkok in the fresh air.
73. Ride on a Bangkok Canal Boat Cruise. Hire a Tail Boat along the Chao Phraya River for around 1000 THB.
74. Travel on a Boat to Koh Kret Island.
101 Thing to do in Bangkok – Temples and Religious
75. See the Temple of the Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho.
76. Visit the Emerald Buddha which is Thailand’s Most Sacred Temple at Wat Phra Kaew
77. Go and visit The Grand Palace. Bangkok’s most visited tourist place. Entrance fee is 500 THB
78. Go see the Sunrise at Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
79. Go and visit the Golden Buddha at Wat Traimit, Traimit Road, Bangkok
80. Another great tourist spot is the at San Phra Phrom (Erawan Shrine). Located on Ploen Chit and Ratchadamri Road.
81. Visit the Marble Temple – Wat Benchamabophit Dusitvanaram.
82. Located outside of central Bangkok, take a tour to Wat Boromracha Kanchanapisek Anusorn. .
83. Vist Wat Hua Lamphong: Rama 4 Road, not far from Silom Road.
84. Be enthralled by the History of the Boat Temple (Wat Yan Nawa). Just a short stroll from Saphan Taksin BTS station.
85. Visit one of the Christian Churches around Bangkok.
86. Visit the most well known Catholic Assumption Cathedral. 23 Oriental Avenue Bangrak, Bangkok.
101 Things to do in Bangkok – Museums and Galleries
87. Go see the 3 Headed Elephant and the Erawan Museum – Samut Prakan
88. Freak Yourself Out at the Bangkok Forensic Museum. Siriraj Hospital 2 Prannok Road Bangkok
89. Learn about Thai Silk at the Jim Thompson House. 6 Soi Kasemsan 2, Rama 1 Road
90. Visit the Thai Craft Fair and do a Thai Craft.
91. Visit the Bangkok National Museum. Na Phrthat Rd, Phra Nakorn District
92. Discover what can be found at the Vimanmek Mansion. Ratchawithi Road, Dusit, Bangkok 10300, Thailand
93. Find out about traditional Thai homes at Suan Pakkad Palace Museum. 352-354 Si Ayudhya Road
94. Get your art fix at the Bangkok Art and Culture Center (BACC). Located right at National Stadium
95. Visit one of Bangkok’s biggest gallery at the National Gallery. 4 Chao-fa Rd., Pranakorn, Bangkok
96. Find out all about Thai history and visit the Bangkok Folk Museum. Situated on 273 Soi 43, Th Charoen Krung
97. Take a nice stroll around Bangkok and find Bangkok’s Street Art
98. Bangkok Seashell Museum. 1043/1 Silom Soi 23, Silom Road, Bangrak, Bangkok,
99. See what it’s like in a Thai prison. Go see some Thai and foreign Inmates at Bang Kwang Central Prison
100. Find out about Thai sailing history at the National Museum of Royal Barges. 80-1 Bangkok Noi Canal
101. Enjoy Yourself!! You are on holidays
Whether you laze around the pool or go out and do things, make sure you have fun!!!!!
Thailand Hotels and Accommodation
Cheap Flights To & Around Thailand and Asia. Search all Airlines
Search all Airlines from Around the World
Thailand Tours and Activities
If you are looking for Thailand Tours, then you can search all Tours in Thailand with the below Search Box.
Thailand and Asia Trains, Ferries, Buses, Planes Timetables and Prices
Getting around Thailand can be daunting as you are unsure where to buy the tickets or where to leave from.
You can use the below Search Box to find ways to get from different places in Thailand using all of the types of way to get there.
Search our Thailand Holiday Villas – Homes – Air B&B
Click Image For Location – Prices and Reviews
Transfer Money Overseas
Search Our Thailand Travel Blog
Search other articles and areas of Thailand in our Thailand Travel Blog