- Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok
- Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Centre Hotel in Bangkok – Thailand
- Bangkok Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Chiang Mai Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Hua Hin Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Koh Samui Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Krabi Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Pattaya Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Phuket Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Thailand and Bangkok Cheap Hotels and Tours
- Thailand Tours and Activities
- Transferring Money To Thailand
- Welcome to the Thailand Travel Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Bangkok
- Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok – Thailand
- Where To Find Thailand Hotels and Resorts
- Bangkok and Thailand Taxis
- Float House River Kwai Resort
- Getting Around Bangkok And Things You Should Know
- Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
- Thailand Weather and Radar Satellite
- Patpong Night Market
- Dental Tourism In Thailand
- 101 Things To Do In Bangkok
- Reaching Your Thailand Hotel In Luxury
- Best Food in Bangkok – Bangkok and Thai Street Food in Thailand
- A Quick Guide to Pattaya in Thailand
- Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Category: Buddha
- Category: Chiang Mai
- Category: Hotel Specials
- Category: Koh Phangan
- What to do on Koh Samui – Thailand
- How To Get To Koh Samui – Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – What to Expect – Do’s and Don’ts – Tips
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Dates and Getting There
- Koh Phangan Attractions
- Koh Samui Airport Information – Domestic – International – Arrivals – Departures
- Visa Run from Koh Samui
- Category: Koh Samui
- Category: Pattaya
- Category: Photos
- Category: Phuket
- Category: Slider
- Category: Thai Food
- Thai Red Duck Curry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Street Food – Thai Street, Market and Beach Food
- Beef, Cashew and Thai Basil Stir Fry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Ronald McDonald
- Pad Thai Recipe – How To Cook Pad Thai
- Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tours
- Tom Yum Goong – Spicy Prawn Soup
- Thai Green Curry Recipe – (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua)
- Category: Thailand Travel
- Things To Know About Thailand
- Etiquette in Thailand Cinemas – Standing in Thailand Movie Theatres
- Roadside Bottled Gasoline and Petrol in Thailand
- Makha Bucha Day
- Thailand Visa and Entry Information – Visa Runs and Visa Extentions
- Thailand Travel Tips
- Some Thailand Holiday Tips
- Thailand Travel Quiz
- Koh Tao Travel Information, Tours, Getting There and Hotel Accommodation
- Songkran in Thailand – Thai New Year – Water Fights
- Things To Remember For A Holiday
- Tourist Attractions In Thailand
- Things To See In Thailand
- Finding The Best Holiday Accommodation
- Mistakes To Avoid When Holidaying
- The King of Thailand
- Information About The King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Travel Information About Koh Chang – Thailand
- The Right Thailand Accommodation For You
- Protecting Your Belongings At The Beach
- Cheap Flights To Thailand
- Travel To Thailand
- Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
- Most Popular Thailand Destinations
- Thailand Hotel Booking Disasters
- Checklist for Expats Moving Overseas
- Holiday Activities For A Rainy Day
- Places To Visit In Bangkok
- Thailand Travel Apps
- Quick Thailand Travel Guide
- Learning Thai through Travel
- Thailand Tourist Scams
- Thailand Hotel Tips
- Packing Tips For Family Travel
- Tips To Sleep Better In Thailand Hotels
- St Patrick’s Day in Thailand – Bangkok – Phuket – Koh Samui – Pattaya – Chiang Mai
- The History of the Thailand Flag
- Ice In Beer in Thailand
- Thailand Tourist Police
- Wearing a Motorbike Helmet in Thailand
- Thailand Motor Bikes
- Category: Tours
Bangkok Hotels and Travel Information
We have over 2750 Bangkok Hotels for you to search.
Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand and is the main business district of Thailand.
Bangkok has two main airports. One for large International planes and the other one for neighbouring countries and small planes for flights within and around Thailand.
Being the capital of Thailand, Bangkok is normally the first stop for people that are entering “The Land of Smiles”. Since Bangkok is the main gateway to all of the tourist areas of Thailand, you get a feel of the biggest city before heading to a tourist area, where you can relax in the sun, sea and the sand and at your Bangkok Hotels.
Since it is the biggest city in Thailand and has a big business district where trades and multi million dollar decisions are made every day. You will notice the size of Bangkok and all of the Bangkok Accommodation when you get out amongst the many attractions and hubs this city has at its doorstep.
With over 30,000 taxis on the road, you will realise what day to day life is for the people that live here and how important their capital is to them. It also has many bar, dining and tourist attractions to keep the locals and tourists happy.
Having two main airports makes Bangkok an easy accessible place for people all around Thailand and from around the world.
The old International airport (Don Muean Airport) is now used mainly for freight and domestic flights, while the new airport (Suvarnabhumi Airport) receives big jumbo planes from all around the world.
If you have a domestic flight within Thailand, make sure you check your ticket to see which airport you are flying out from.
The airport area has a Bangkok Airport Hotel for all types of travellers, so if you have a stop over, check all of our Bangkok Airport Hotels for great deals and discounts.
Bangkok is full of different areas which have Bangkok Hotel Accommodation. Finding which areas that you want to stay in is the hardest part.
Choosing your Bangkok Hotel is the easiest part and is only a few clicks of the mouse away from finding the right place for your budget, lifestyle and area.
Finding some Bangkok tours is also easy.
You can either do it yourself and have an adventure bartering with Bangkok Taxi and Tuk Tuk drivers or you can let us do all the work and all you have to worry about is the time you need to wake up.
You can also just tackle the main shopping , bars and dining areas and visit the many areas of Bangkok like, Sukhumvit, Old City, Silom, Siam, the Riverside or Bangkok Chinatown.
Getting To Bangkok
Bangkok is a hub for travellers coming to Thailand or for doing a stop over to head somewhere else. It is also the main port to travel to all other areas of Thailand.
Bangkok Trains, Ferries, Buses, Planes Timetables and Prices
Use our Search Box above to find great deals on Bangkok and Thailand Hotels.
Happy Travelling 🙂