- Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok
- Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Centre Hotel in Bangkok – Thailand
- Bangkok Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Chiang Mai Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Hua Hin Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Koh Samui Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Krabi Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Pattaya Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Phuket Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Thailand and Bangkok Cheap Hotels and Tours
- Thailand Tours and Activities
- Transferring Money To Thailand
- Welcome to the Thailand Travel Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Bangkok
- Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok – Thailand
- Where To Find Thailand Hotels and Resorts
- Bangkok and Thailand Taxis
- Float House River Kwai Resort
- Getting Around Bangkok And Things You Should Know
- Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
- Thailand Weather and Radar Satellite
- Patpong Night Market
- Dental Tourism In Thailand
- 101 Things To Do In Bangkok
- Reaching Your Thailand Hotel In Luxury
- Best Food in Bangkok – Bangkok and Thai Street Food in Thailand
- A Quick Guide to Pattaya in Thailand
- Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Category: Buddha
- Category: Chiang Mai
- Category: Hotel Specials
- Category: Koh Phangan
- What to do on Koh Samui – Thailand
- How To Get To Koh Samui – Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – What to Expect – Do’s and Don’ts – Tips
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Dates and Getting There
- Koh Phangan Attractions
- Koh Samui Airport Information – Domestic – International – Arrivals – Departures
- Visa Run from Koh Samui
- Category: Koh Samui
- Category: Pattaya
- Category: Photos
- Category: Phuket
- Category: Slider
- Category: Thai Food
- Thai Red Duck Curry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Street Food – Thai Street, Market and Beach Food
- Beef, Cashew and Thai Basil Stir Fry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Ronald McDonald
- Pad Thai Recipe – How To Cook Pad Thai
- Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tours
- Tom Yum Goong – Spicy Prawn Soup
- Thai Green Curry Recipe – (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua)
- Category: Thailand Travel
- Things To Know About Thailand
- Etiquette in Thailand Cinemas – Standing in Thailand Movie Theatres
- Roadside Bottled Gasoline and Petrol in Thailand
- Makha Bucha Day
- Thailand Visa and Entry Information – Visa Runs and Visa Extentions
- Thailand Travel Tips
- Some Thailand Holiday Tips
- Thailand Travel Quiz
- Koh Tao Travel Information, Tours, Getting There and Hotel Accommodation
- Songkran in Thailand – Thai New Year – Water Fights
- Things To Remember For A Holiday
- Tourist Attractions In Thailand
- Things To See In Thailand
- Finding The Best Holiday Accommodation
- Mistakes To Avoid When Holidaying
- The King of Thailand
- Information About The King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Travel Information About Koh Chang – Thailand
- The Right Thailand Accommodation For You
- Protecting Your Belongings At The Beach
- Cheap Flights To Thailand
- Travel To Thailand
- Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
- Most Popular Thailand Destinations
- Thailand Hotel Booking Disasters
- Checklist for Expats Moving Overseas
- Holiday Activities For A Rainy Day
- Places To Visit In Bangkok
- Thailand Travel Apps
- Quick Thailand Travel Guide
- Learning Thai through Travel
- Thailand Tourist Scams
- Thailand Hotel Tips
- Packing Tips For Family Travel
- Tips To Sleep Better In Thailand Hotels
- St Patrick’s Day in Thailand – Bangkok – Phuket – Koh Samui – Pattaya – Chiang Mai
- The History of the Thailand Flag
- Ice In Beer in Thailand
- Thailand Tourist Police
- Wearing a Motorbike Helmet in Thailand
- Thailand Motor Bikes
- Category: Tours
Search Our Bangkok Hotels and Tours
We have over 2200 Bangkok hotels, hostels and resorts for you to choose from within the Bangkok area.
Bangkok is not only the biggest city in Thailand and its capital city but it also a place where you will find all different kinds of people, foods and things to do.
Just use our search box and it will show all of the available places within the dates that you specify.
Bangkok has two airports; the newest and biggest is the Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) and the old airport is Don Muang Airport (DMK).
Some airlines fly to different airports, so if you have a connecting flight, make sure you see which airport you are flying into and from.
There is a shuttle bus that goes to and from each Bangkok airport but it takes about an hour. So make sure you give yourself time in between each flight.
Bangkok Tours and Activities
Bangkok is full of things to do and see. You can either get your own taxi or tuk tuk and find your way around Bangkok.
Make sure you get a business card of your Bangkok Hotels, so you know the address on how to get back and also so tuk tuk drivers can read it in Thai.
You can also do some homework and view where each of the train lines go to and catch a train to your destinations.
This however is a lot of work; so why not go on an organised tour that is all prepared for you.
You get picked up from your hotel and then taken to your tour. On most tours you a fed a beautiful Thai lunch and then you are dropped back to your hotel.
Many people waste a lot of time by organising their own day trips but this can be also all part of the adventure.
You get to experience a more Thai experience, as you a surrounded by Thai people and you need to keep your eye on where you are going and how you can return easily to your resort.
There are over 40,000 temples in Thailand and Bangkok has the main ones and the biggest ones.
The Grand Palace is located in Bangkok and is easily accessible from your Bangkok Hotel.
Temples are spread everywhere around Bangkok and some have great statues of Buddha, while other ones are just used for prayers and blessings.
Sometimes during the day a monk will be inside the temple and will give blessings to people that would like one.
Then he will wrap some cotton around your wrist (sai sin) which has been blessed and symbolises protection and good health and to cast away evil and impurities.
Some regions will offer an orange or red wrist tie which is just another form as the white one.
How To get To Bangkok
There are so many ways that you can get to Bangkok from around Asia and Thailand. It is also the centre of the transport hub where you can catch all forms of transport out to other areas of Thailand.
For Trains, Ferries, Buses and Planes Timetables and Prices
Thailand Travel Blog
Search other articles and areas of Thailand in our Thailand Travel Blog
Happy Travelling! 🙂