- Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok
- Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Centre Hotel in Bangkok – Thailand
- Bangkok Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Chiang Mai Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Hua Hin Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Koh Samui Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Krabi Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Pattaya Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Phuket Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Thailand and Bangkok Cheap Hotels and Tours
- Thailand Tours and Activities
- Transferring Money To Thailand
- Welcome to the Thailand Travel Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Bangkok
- Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok – Thailand
- Where To Find Thailand Hotels and Resorts
- Bangkok and Thailand Taxis
- Float House River Kwai Resort
- Getting Around Bangkok And Things You Should Know
- Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
- Thailand Weather and Radar Satellite
- Patpong Night Market
- Dental Tourism In Thailand
- 101 Things To Do In Bangkok
- Reaching Your Thailand Hotel In Luxury
- Best Food in Bangkok – Bangkok and Thai Street Food in Thailand
- A Quick Guide to Pattaya in Thailand
- Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Category: Buddha
- Category: Chiang Mai
- Category: Hotel Specials
- Category: Koh Phangan
- What to do on Koh Samui – Thailand
- How To Get To Koh Samui – Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – What to Expect – Do’s and Don’ts – Tips
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Dates and Getting There
- Koh Phangan Attractions
- Koh Samui Airport Information – Domestic – International – Arrivals – Departures
- Visa Run from Koh Samui
- Category: Koh Samui
- Category: Pattaya
- Category: Photos
- Category: Phuket
- Category: Slider
- Category: Thai Food
- Thai Red Duck Curry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Street Food – Thai Street, Market and Beach Food
- Beef, Cashew and Thai Basil Stir Fry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Ronald McDonald
- Pad Thai Recipe – How To Cook Pad Thai
- Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tours
- Tom Yum Goong – Spicy Prawn Soup
- Thai Green Curry Recipe – (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua)
- Category: Thailand Travel
- Things To Know About Thailand
- Etiquette in Thailand Cinemas – Standing in Thailand Movie Theatres
- Roadside Bottled Gasoline and Petrol in Thailand
- Makha Bucha Day
- Thailand Visa and Entry Information – Visa Runs and Visa Extentions
- Thailand Travel Tips
- Some Thailand Holiday Tips
- Thailand Travel Quiz
- Koh Tao Travel Information, Tours, Getting There and Hotel Accommodation
- Songkran in Thailand – Thai New Year – Water Fights
- Things To Remember For A Holiday
- Tourist Attractions In Thailand
- Things To See In Thailand
- Finding The Best Holiday Accommodation
- Mistakes To Avoid When Holidaying
- The King of Thailand
- Information About The King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Travel Information About Koh Chang – Thailand
- The Right Thailand Accommodation For You
- Protecting Your Belongings At The Beach
- Cheap Flights To Thailand
- Travel To Thailand
- Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
- Most Popular Thailand Destinations
- Thailand Hotel Booking Disasters
- Checklist for Expats Moving Overseas
- Holiday Activities For A Rainy Day
- Places To Visit In Bangkok
- Thailand Travel Apps
- Quick Thailand Travel Guide
- Learning Thai through Travel
- Thailand Tourist Scams
- Thailand Hotel Tips
- Packing Tips For Family Travel
- Tips To Sleep Better In Thailand Hotels
- St Patrick’s Day in Thailand – Bangkok – Phuket – Koh Samui – Pattaya – Chiang Mai
- The History of the Thailand Flag
- Ice In Beer in Thailand
- Thailand Tourist Police
- Wearing a Motorbike Helmet in Thailand
- Thailand Motor Bikes
- Category: Tours
Float House River Kwai Resort
The Float House River Kwai resort is located in the Sai Yok National Park in Kanchanaburi – Thailand.
Pamper yourself and your partner/friends on one of the world’s most extraordinary floating resorts.
This Float House River Kwai Resorts puts you in a world of elegance with its teak wood and bamboo, featured with wooden furniture and broad range of services and facilities.
Situated in the middle, the floating lobby and restaurant are easy access for all guests.
Located on a magnificent part of the River Kwai – one of the world’s most historical rivers.
Which makes the resort the finest design and the best place for you to relax and enjoy the surroundings.
For bookings please go to our Accommodation Bookings and Prices.
Things To Do At The Float House River Kwai Resort
There are many things that you can do while you are spending time here.
It is a great place to do nothing, sit around and read a book as you watch people go up a down the river.
Other activities are listed below.
- Longtailed Boat Trips
- Hire a Canoe
- Bamboo Rafting
- Culture Mon Dance Show
- Mon Village and Temple Tour
- Lawa Cave Expedition
- Orchard Walk
- Bird Watching
- Mountain Biking
Getting To The Float House River Kwai Resort
Directions are to the Resotel Pier, there is another 1.5 kilometres to travel from the entrance.
You then take a long–tailed boat from Resotel Pier to The Float House River Kwai Resort.
The area has signs directing you to the resort.
By Car from Bangkok
It takes about only 2.30 hrs driving from Bangkok to reach The Float House River Kwai.
If you are hiring a car and have a GPS then the GPS Coordinates are: N 14.281035, E 99.000796
If you do not have a GPS, then get a map at many of the tourist outlets around Thailand and follow the main roads.
It would be best to also have the address in Thai as well, so you can show the locals, so they understand your directions.
Also make sure you have the phone number of the resort, so you can get directions from them too.
Phone: 02 642 4173
By Bus from Bangkok
Head to Bangkok’s Southern Bus Terminal and ask them which buses you need to take and they will direct you.
By Train from Bangkok
Head to Bangkok Noi Railway Station and ask directions on how to get to Namtok Railway Station.
The train station is 10km away from the pier, so you will need to get a taxi or mini van to the pier from here.
This is a well known place, so getting here should not be a problem.
But just like anywhere around Thailand, ensure you organise a price beforehand and know what price to expect to pay.
If you are looking for something different and want a treat, then this place is gives you all different experiences unlike no other.
Thailand Hotels Search
Thailand and Asia Trains, Ferries, Buses, Planes Timetables and Prices
Thailand Travel Blog
Search other articles and areas of Thailand in our Thailand Travel Blog