- Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok
- Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Centre Hotel in Bangkok – Thailand
- Bangkok Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Chiang Mai Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Hua Hin Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Koh Samui Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Krabi Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Pattaya Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Phuket Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Thailand and Bangkok Cheap Hotels and Tours
- Thailand Tours and Activities
- Transferring Money To Thailand
- Welcome to the Thailand Travel Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Bangkok
- Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok – Thailand
- Where To Find Thailand Hotels and Resorts
- Bangkok and Thailand Taxis
- Float House River Kwai Resort
- Getting Around Bangkok And Things You Should Know
- Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
- Thailand Weather and Radar Satellite
- Patpong Night Market
- Dental Tourism In Thailand
- 101 Things To Do In Bangkok
- Reaching Your Thailand Hotel In Luxury
- Best Food in Bangkok – Bangkok and Thai Street Food in Thailand
- A Quick Guide to Pattaya in Thailand
- Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Category: Buddha
- Category: Chiang Mai
- Category: Hotel Specials
- Category: Koh Phangan
- What to do on Koh Samui – Thailand
- How To Get To Koh Samui – Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – What to Expect – Do’s and Don’ts – Tips
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Dates and Getting There
- Koh Phangan Attractions
- Koh Samui Airport Information – Domestic – International – Arrivals – Departures
- Visa Run from Koh Samui
- Category: Koh Samui
- Category: Pattaya
- Category: Photos
- Category: Phuket
- Category: Slider
- Category: Thai Food
- Thai Red Duck Curry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Street Food – Thai Street, Market and Beach Food
- Beef, Cashew and Thai Basil Stir Fry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Ronald McDonald
- Pad Thai Recipe – How To Cook Pad Thai
- Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tours
- Tom Yum Goong – Spicy Prawn Soup
- Thai Green Curry Recipe – (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua)
- Category: Thailand Travel
- Things To Know About Thailand
- Etiquette in Thailand Cinemas – Standing in Thailand Movie Theatres
- Roadside Bottled Gasoline and Petrol in Thailand
- Makha Bucha Day
- Thailand Visa and Entry Information – Visa Runs and Visa Extentions
- Thailand Travel Tips
- Some Thailand Holiday Tips
- Thailand Travel Quiz
- Koh Tao Travel Information, Tours, Getting There and Hotel Accommodation
- Songkran in Thailand – Thai New Year – Water Fights
- Things To Remember For A Holiday
- Tourist Attractions In Thailand
- Things To See In Thailand
- Finding The Best Holiday Accommodation
- Mistakes To Avoid When Holidaying
- The King of Thailand
- Information About The King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Travel Information About Koh Chang – Thailand
- The Right Thailand Accommodation For You
- Protecting Your Belongings At The Beach
- Cheap Flights To Thailand
- Travel To Thailand
- Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
- Most Popular Thailand Destinations
- Thailand Hotel Booking Disasters
- Checklist for Expats Moving Overseas
- Holiday Activities For A Rainy Day
- Places To Visit In Bangkok
- Thailand Travel Apps
- Quick Thailand Travel Guide
- Learning Thai through Travel
- Thailand Tourist Scams
- Thailand Hotel Tips
- Packing Tips For Family Travel
- Tips To Sleep Better In Thailand Hotels
- St Patrick’s Day in Thailand – Bangkok – Phuket – Koh Samui – Pattaya – Chiang Mai
- The History of the Thailand Flag
- Ice In Beer in Thailand
- Thailand Tourist Police
- Wearing a Motorbike Helmet in Thailand
- Thailand Motor Bikes
- Category: Tours
Hua Hin Travel Information
Learn more about Huan Hin with our Hua Hin Travel Information.
Situated 200 km’s South of Bangkok along the East Coast of Thailand in the Gulf of Thailand,Hua Hin is a famous beach resort town inThailand.
There are a lot of things to do and see in Hua Hin.
Some popular things to visit are:
- Hua Hin Beach,
- Hua Hin Railway Station,
- Nightly Street Market,
- Takiap Hill,
- Hin Lek Fai Hill,
- Tao Hill,
- Pa La-u Waterfall,
- The statue of Luang Pu Thuat at Wat Huay Mongkol,
- Spirit Houses of Brassiere Beach in the Khao Sam Roi Yot area,
- Wat Huay Mongkol,
- Suan Son Pradiphat Beach,
- Hua Hin Hills Vineyard ,
- Plearnwan and the Butterfly Garden.
Of course there are the normal things to do, like spending the day on the beach, spending some time shopping or trying the many restaurants and eateries around the place.
Water sports activities are popular in Hua Hin and organising a fishing trip is an experience that you can brag about for years.
Since Hua Hin is situated on the coast then boat trips out to the Gulf of Thailand are popular and a great way to spend the day.
Hua Hin Beach
Hua Hin is famous for its beach which stretches all the along the coast to for a couple of kilometers to Khao Takiab.
The beach is the major draw card to tourists and locals.
On weekends you can see the locals visiting the beach, so it can get quiet busy
The beach is not accessible by car or motorbike.
The main way to get there is to park on Damroen Kasam Road and walk to the beach.
Check out the Hua Hin Tours and Activities here.
Finding Hua Hin Hotels and Accommodation is easy as there are a lot of different types of Hostel, Hotels and Resorts around Hua Hin that will fit everyone’s budget.
We have over 400 Hua Hin Hotels around the area, so your choice is up to how much you want to spend.
Thailand Hotels Search
Getting To Hua Hin
Since it is located on the east coast of Thailand, Hua Hin is easy to get to from anywhere around Thailand.
Hua Hin Restaurants
Just like in most areas of Thailand there are Huan Hin Restaurants that range from tiny eateries to 5 star resorts.
The food in Hua Hin is similar to Phuket and Koh Samui with seafood being a popular choice for tourists.
There are restaurants along the beach that you can sit in and enjoy the nice sea breeze and views.
Thailand Travel Blog
Search other articles and areas of Thailand in our Thailand Travel Blog
If you have been to all of the main beach side tourists areas like Pattaya, Phuket and Koh Samui, then Hua Hin should be next on your list.