- Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok
- Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Centre Hotel in Bangkok – Thailand
- Bangkok Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Chiang Mai Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Hua Hin Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Koh Samui Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Krabi Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Pattaya Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Phuket Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Thailand and Bangkok Cheap Hotels and Tours
- Thailand Tours and Activities
- Transferring Money To Thailand
- Welcome to the Thailand Travel Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Bangkok
- Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok – Thailand
- Where To Find Thailand Hotels and Resorts
- Bangkok and Thailand Taxis
- Float House River Kwai Resort
- Getting Around Bangkok And Things You Should Know
- Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
- Thailand Weather and Radar Satellite
- Patpong Night Market
- Dental Tourism In Thailand
- 101 Things To Do In Bangkok
- Reaching Your Thailand Hotel In Luxury
- Best Food in Bangkok – Bangkok and Thai Street Food in Thailand
- A Quick Guide to Pattaya in Thailand
- Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Category: Buddha
- Category: Chiang Mai
- Category: Hotel Specials
- Category: Koh Phangan
- What to do on Koh Samui – Thailand
- How To Get To Koh Samui – Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – What to Expect – Do’s and Don’ts – Tips
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Dates and Getting There
- Koh Phangan Attractions
- Koh Samui Airport Information – Domestic – International – Arrivals – Departures
- Visa Run from Koh Samui
- Category: Koh Samui
- Category: Pattaya
- Category: Photos
- Category: Phuket
- Category: Slider
- Category: Thai Food
- Thai Red Duck Curry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Street Food – Thai Street, Market and Beach Food
- Beef, Cashew and Thai Basil Stir Fry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Ronald McDonald
- Pad Thai Recipe – How To Cook Pad Thai
- Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tours
- Tom Yum Goong – Spicy Prawn Soup
- Thai Green Curry Recipe – (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua)
- Category: Thailand Travel
- Things To Know About Thailand
- Etiquette in Thailand Cinemas – Standing in Thailand Movie Theatres
- Roadside Bottled Gasoline and Petrol in Thailand
- Makha Bucha Day
- Thailand Visa and Entry Information – Visa Runs and Visa Extentions
- Thailand Travel Tips
- Some Thailand Holiday Tips
- Thailand Travel Quiz
- Koh Tao Travel Information, Tours, Getting There and Hotel Accommodation
- Songkran in Thailand – Thai New Year – Water Fights
- Things To Remember For A Holiday
- Tourist Attractions In Thailand
- Things To See In Thailand
- Finding The Best Holiday Accommodation
- Mistakes To Avoid When Holidaying
- The King of Thailand
- Information About The King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Travel Information About Koh Chang – Thailand
- The Right Thailand Accommodation For You
- Protecting Your Belongings At The Beach
- Cheap Flights To Thailand
- Travel To Thailand
- Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
- Most Popular Thailand Destinations
- Thailand Hotel Booking Disasters
- Checklist for Expats Moving Overseas
- Holiday Activities For A Rainy Day
- Places To Visit In Bangkok
- Thailand Travel Apps
- Quick Thailand Travel Guide
- Learning Thai through Travel
- Thailand Tourist Scams
- Thailand Hotel Tips
- Packing Tips For Family Travel
- Tips To Sleep Better In Thailand Hotels
- St Patrick’s Day in Thailand – Bangkok – Phuket – Koh Samui – Pattaya – Chiang Mai
- The History of the Thailand Flag
- Ice In Beer in Thailand
- Thailand Tourist Police
- Wearing a Motorbike Helmet in Thailand
- Thailand Motor Bikes
- Category: Tours
Search Koh Samui Hotels
We have a large range of Koh Samui Hotels and Tours on offer for you. we offer them at great competitive prices and we also have a high number of hotels and tours for you to choose from.
We have hotels and hostels ranging from 1 star to 5 star resorts, all of which have ratings, so you can choose which one is best suited to you.
About Koh Samui
Koh Samui has fast become one of the best places to visit in Thailand.
Being the third largest island in Thailand, gives this place plenty of areas and inlets for there to be great sandy beaches lined with coconut palms and is a must visit for people on holidays in Thailand
Situated off the East coast in southern Thailand and in the Gulf of Thailand, it is frequently visited by travellers who are wanting a relaxing holiday on a beautiful tropical island.
It is also the gateway for party goers on their way to Koh Phangan for the full moon parties.
Koh Samui has its own airport and ferry piers, which gives it easy access for travellers who want to visit by plane and ferry all year round.
You can catch a plane from around Thailand into Koh Samui airport and you can also catch flights from Singapore and Kuala Lumpur but these flights are not that frequent because of the strangle hold that Bangkok Airways has on the airport here.
Also flying with Bangkok Airways is an expensive way to get to Koh Samui. Since they own the airport that make the tax to get here a lot. So expect to pay a lot more of what you would pay to fly around to other areas of Thailand.
If you want to go on a bit of an adventure and fly to Surat Thani. Then the flights will be over 50% cheaper and you get to take the ferry to the Island from the mainland. It will take you an extra hours but if you are after something different and a bit of an adventure, then we recommend this way.
There are a great range of Koh Samui Hotels and Accommodation to suit everyone’s budget and resort types.
Koh Samui Tours
There are a lot of things to do on Koh Samui.
You can relax in your resort or on the beach and just read books and have a few cocktails and head out around and do that cheap shopping and bartering that you have heard about or you can go on a tour and see what more Koh Samui, Koh Phangan and The Ang Thong National Park has to offer.
Below we have chosen 10 of the most common type of Koh Samui tours that you can go on but search our pages for an activity that suits your budget and time frame the best.
How To Get To Koh Samui
Since Koh Samui is an island and it can be a little bit difficult to get to, if you do not fly directly onto the island.
Flying onto Koh Samui is a dear option, but if you would like cheaper ways to get there, then please check out the different ways to get there below.
For Trains, Ferries, Buses, Planes Timetables and Prices
Happy Travelling! 🙂