- Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok
- Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Centre Hotel in Bangkok – Thailand
- Bangkok Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Chiang Mai Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Hua Hin Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Koh Samui Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Krabi Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Pattaya Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Phuket Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Thailand and Bangkok Cheap Hotels and Tours
- Thailand Tours and Activities
- Transferring Money To Thailand
- Welcome to the Thailand Travel Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Bangkok
- Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok – Thailand
- Where To Find Thailand Hotels and Resorts
- Bangkok and Thailand Taxis
- Float House River Kwai Resort
- Getting Around Bangkok And Things You Should Know
- Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
- Thailand Weather and Radar Satellite
- Patpong Night Market
- Dental Tourism In Thailand
- 101 Things To Do In Bangkok
- Reaching Your Thailand Hotel In Luxury
- Best Food in Bangkok – Bangkok and Thai Street Food in Thailand
- A Quick Guide to Pattaya in Thailand
- Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Category: Buddha
- Category: Chiang Mai
- Category: Hotel Specials
- Category: Koh Phangan
- What to do on Koh Samui – Thailand
- How To Get To Koh Samui – Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – What to Expect – Do’s and Don’ts – Tips
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Dates and Getting There
- Koh Phangan Attractions
- Koh Samui Airport Information – Domestic – International – Arrivals – Departures
- Visa Run from Koh Samui
- Category: Koh Samui
- Category: Pattaya
- Category: Photos
- Category: Phuket
- Category: Slider
- Category: Thai Food
- Thai Red Duck Curry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Street Food – Thai Street, Market and Beach Food
- Beef, Cashew and Thai Basil Stir Fry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Ronald McDonald
- Pad Thai Recipe – How To Cook Pad Thai
- Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tours
- Tom Yum Goong – Spicy Prawn Soup
- Thai Green Curry Recipe – (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua)
- Category: Thailand Travel
- Things To Know About Thailand
- Etiquette in Thailand Cinemas – Standing in Thailand Movie Theatres
- Roadside Bottled Gasoline and Petrol in Thailand
- Makha Bucha Day
- Thailand Visa and Entry Information – Visa Runs and Visa Extentions
- Thailand Travel Tips
- Some Thailand Holiday Tips
- Thailand Travel Quiz
- Koh Tao Travel Information, Tours, Getting There and Hotel Accommodation
- Songkran in Thailand – Thai New Year – Water Fights
- Things To Remember For A Holiday
- Tourist Attractions In Thailand
- Things To See In Thailand
- Finding The Best Holiday Accommodation
- Mistakes To Avoid When Holidaying
- The King of Thailand
- Information About The King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Travel Information About Koh Chang – Thailand
- The Right Thailand Accommodation For You
- Protecting Your Belongings At The Beach
- Cheap Flights To Thailand
- Travel To Thailand
- Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
- Most Popular Thailand Destinations
- Thailand Hotel Booking Disasters
- Checklist for Expats Moving Overseas
- Holiday Activities For A Rainy Day
- Places To Visit In Bangkok
- Thailand Travel Apps
- Quick Thailand Travel Guide
- Learning Thai through Travel
- Thailand Tourist Scams
- Thailand Hotel Tips
- Packing Tips For Family Travel
- Tips To Sleep Better In Thailand Hotels
- St Patrick’s Day in Thailand – Bangkok – Phuket – Koh Samui – Pattaya – Chiang Mai
- The History of the Thailand Flag
- Ice In Beer in Thailand
- Thailand Tourist Police
- Wearing a Motorbike Helmet in Thailand
- Thailand Motor Bikes
- Category: Tours
Search Pattaya Hotels
We have over 2300 Pattaya Hotels, Hostels and Resorts all around the province.
Pattaya Travel Information
Pattaya is located approximately 140 kilometers southeast of the capital Bangkok, and only a 90-minutes drive from Bangkok’s new Suvarnabhumi airport.
It is a popular tourist destination for many people to enjoy the what Thailand has to offer.
Beautiful restaurants are all along the beach road and into the many soi’s that make Pattaya a popular destination to tourists.
Pattaya has a big bar area and a lot of the sois are full of bars with bar girls working out of them.
If this gets tiresome, then there are plenty of non girly bars and also a lot of bars in resorts and restaurants.
We have a lot of Pattaya hotels around the bar areas but also a lot of Pattaya Resorts a bit further away, so you can enjoy a quiet relaxing holiday.
Pattaya has a very long beach that stretches all along the coast.
This is where most of the holidaymakers go and relax during the day.
The beach is easily accessible and easy to get along with public and local transport.
From Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya.
Taxis depart from airport level one and charge a flat rate of around 1,500 Baht (i.e. unless you opt for an expensive “limousine” service, which can easily cost you a few thousand Baht.)
An air-con taxi ride is the most convenient way to get to your Pattaya hotel but like anywhere else in Thailand, beware of rip offs!
You will have to negotiate a price with the chauffeur. In general, anything between 1,200 and 2200 Baht should be enough to get you to Pattaya.
If you organise a mini van make sure that the driver knows where your Pattaya Hotels are and negotiate a price before getting in.
Public buses from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya and Jomtien are located at the bus terminal at the airport’s Transport Center.
To get there, there’s a free shuttle bus from outside the main terminal.
The free shuttle service may take about 15 minutes to get to the bus station.
Several bus companies offer their services from here like the Transport Co. Ltd.
There are two bus services going to Pattaya. One coach goes to North Pattaya and the one goes to Jomtien Beach.
Take the air-conditioned bus No. 389 to Jomtien Beach, or bus No. 905 to North Pattaya.
Departure times are 6.30am 8.00am, 9.00am, 11.00am, 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 5.00pm & 7.00pm
There are also private bus companies that can offer you a direct drop off to your hotel but at a slightly bigger fee.
Ask around at the airport for your best options.
For Trains, Ferries, Buses, Planes, Timetables and Prices
Pattaya Tours and Activities
Like other main tourist areas of Thailand, Pattaya has got a lot of organised tours for you to make your holiday that little bit nicer. There are the normal water sports things to do and tours that take you around Pattaya to show you the area. Find out more below and search all of the Pattaya tours and activities.
Check out our Thailand Travel Blog for other information on Pattaya