- Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok
- Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Centre Hotel in Bangkok – Thailand
- Bangkok Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Chiang Mai Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Hua Hin Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Koh Samui Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Krabi Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Pattaya Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Phuket Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Thailand and Bangkok Cheap Hotels and Tours
- Thailand Tours and Activities
- Transferring Money To Thailand
- Welcome to the Thailand Travel Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Bangkok
- Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok – Thailand
- Where To Find Thailand Hotels and Resorts
- Bangkok and Thailand Taxis
- Float House River Kwai Resort
- Getting Around Bangkok And Things You Should Know
- Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
- Thailand Weather and Radar Satellite
- Patpong Night Market
- Dental Tourism In Thailand
- 101 Things To Do In Bangkok
- Reaching Your Thailand Hotel In Luxury
- Best Food in Bangkok – Bangkok and Thai Street Food in Thailand
- A Quick Guide to Pattaya in Thailand
- Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Category: Buddha
- Category: Chiang Mai
- Category: Hotel Specials
- Category: Koh Phangan
- What to do on Koh Samui – Thailand
- How To Get To Koh Samui – Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – What to Expect – Do’s and Don’ts – Tips
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Dates and Getting There
- Koh Phangan Attractions
- Koh Samui Airport Information – Domestic – International – Arrivals – Departures
- Visa Run from Koh Samui
- Category: Koh Samui
- Category: Pattaya
- Category: Photos
- Category: Phuket
- Category: Slider
- Category: Thai Food
- Thai Red Duck Curry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Street Food – Thai Street, Market and Beach Food
- Beef, Cashew and Thai Basil Stir Fry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Ronald McDonald
- Pad Thai Recipe – How To Cook Pad Thai
- Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tours
- Tom Yum Goong – Spicy Prawn Soup
- Thai Green Curry Recipe – (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua)
- Category: Thailand Travel
- Things To Know About Thailand
- Etiquette in Thailand Cinemas – Standing in Thailand Movie Theatres
- Roadside Bottled Gasoline and Petrol in Thailand
- Makha Bucha Day
- Thailand Visa and Entry Information – Visa Runs and Visa Extentions
- Thailand Travel Tips
- Some Thailand Holiday Tips
- Thailand Travel Quiz
- Koh Tao Travel Information, Tours, Getting There and Hotel Accommodation
- Songkran in Thailand – Thai New Year – Water Fights
- Things To Remember For A Holiday
- Tourist Attractions In Thailand
- Things To See In Thailand
- Finding The Best Holiday Accommodation
- Mistakes To Avoid When Holidaying
- The King of Thailand
- Information About The King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Travel Information About Koh Chang – Thailand
- The Right Thailand Accommodation For You
- Protecting Your Belongings At The Beach
- Cheap Flights To Thailand
- Travel To Thailand
- Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
- Most Popular Thailand Destinations
- Thailand Hotel Booking Disasters
- Checklist for Expats Moving Overseas
- Holiday Activities For A Rainy Day
- Places To Visit In Bangkok
- Thailand Travel Apps
- Quick Thailand Travel Guide
- Learning Thai through Travel
- Thailand Tourist Scams
- Thailand Hotel Tips
- Packing Tips For Family Travel
- Tips To Sleep Better In Thailand Hotels
- St Patrick’s Day in Thailand – Bangkok – Phuket – Koh Samui – Pattaya – Chiang Mai
- The History of the Thailand Flag
- Ice In Beer in Thailand
- Thailand Tourist Police
- Wearing a Motorbike Helmet in Thailand
- Thailand Motor Bikes
- Category: Tours
Search Phuket Hotels
We have over 3000 Phuket Hotels for all budgets and styles.
Phuket Travel Information
Phuket is now one of the most visited holiday destination in Thailand.
Most people come to Patong where there are beautiful beaches, Thai food, shopping and bars.
If you have never been to Patong and stayed in one of the many Phuket Hotels then this is a must visit for your holiday to Phuket.
We have 1 star hostels to 5 star resorts.
All of them are at great prices and are very cheap compared to hotels in western countries.
Most Thailand hotels have swimming pools where you can relax, cool down and have a nice cold beer or cocktail.
Patong Hotels average around 3 stars but you get a lot for what you pay for and they are all close to Patong Beach and Bangla road.
The world famous Phuket is an island on the west coast of Thailand and is a holiday destination for party goers who visit Patong, to family and honeymooners that visit the more quieter beach areas like Kamala, Surin, Kata, Karon and Nai Harn,
Being a quick one hour cheap flight from Bangkok makes Phuket an easy place to get to.
It is worth the quick trip, as the beaches and resorts are some of the best around Thailand and Asia.
It is also an international flight destination making it even easier for people to get to, without having to do a connecting flight through Bangkok.
Being the largest Island in Thailand, Phuket is around the same size as Singapore. which gives a traveller plenty of things to do and see.
If you just want a relaxing holiday then Phuket is also full of beautiful white sandy beaches lined with coconut palms and they are all around the island, so there are plenty to choose from.
Making Phuket a must visit when you holiday to Thailand.
Getting around Phuket is easy.
You can organise a tuk tuk or taxi or you can even hire a mini van and driver to take you to the well known tourist spots or just to show you around the island.
They pick you up from your Phuket Hotel and drop you where ever you want to finish.
We have a lot of tours that are either around our Phuket Hotels or leave from Phuket and take you to the nearby places like Krabi, Phi Phi Islands, Maya Bay and Ao Phang Nga National Park in Phang Nga.
You can organise your own tours around the island.
All you have to do is hire a driver and a mini van for the day (Between 1400 and 2000 baht) and ask the driver to take you to the popular places.
Places like The Big Buddha are easily accessible by van and then you can go to the many lookouts in Phuket or head to Old Phuket town to do some shopping and drive back along the South coast and stop at a traditional Thai restaurant for some Thai Food.
If you like everything organised for you and you just want to go on a tour without the hassle of getting lost or going to the wrong places, then we have a lot of tours that you can pre-book.
This takes the guessing game out of your day and everything is set up for you, including pick up and drop off at your Phuket hotel or resort.
How To Get To Phuket
Getting to Phuket is easy, quick, cheap and convenient. You can get to Phuket in many ways but flying into the Phuket Airport is the most popular. It is also cheap to fly into Phuket from around Thailand and other Asian countries. Check out different ways to get to Phuket and their prices and timetables.
For Trains, Ferries, Buses, Planes, Timetables and Prices