- Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok
- Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Centre Hotel in Bangkok – Thailand
- Bangkok Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Chiang Mai Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Hua Hin Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Koh Samui Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Krabi Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Pattaya Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Phuket Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Thailand and Bangkok Cheap Hotels and Tours
- Thailand Tours and Activities
- Transferring Money To Thailand
- Welcome to the Thailand Travel Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Bangkok
- Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok – Thailand
- Where To Find Thailand Hotels and Resorts
- Bangkok and Thailand Taxis
- Float House River Kwai Resort
- Getting Around Bangkok And Things You Should Know
- Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
- Thailand Weather and Radar Satellite
- Patpong Night Market
- Dental Tourism In Thailand
- 101 Things To Do In Bangkok
- Reaching Your Thailand Hotel In Luxury
- Best Food in Bangkok – Bangkok and Thai Street Food in Thailand
- A Quick Guide to Pattaya in Thailand
- Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Category: Buddha
- Category: Chiang Mai
- Category: Hotel Specials
- Category: Koh Phangan
- What to do on Koh Samui – Thailand
- How To Get To Koh Samui – Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – What to Expect – Do’s and Don’ts – Tips
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Dates and Getting There
- Koh Phangan Attractions
- Koh Samui Airport Information – Domestic – International – Arrivals – Departures
- Visa Run from Koh Samui
- Category: Koh Samui
- Category: Pattaya
- Category: Photos
- Category: Phuket
- Category: Slider
- Category: Thai Food
- Thai Red Duck Curry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Street Food – Thai Street, Market and Beach Food
- Beef, Cashew and Thai Basil Stir Fry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Ronald McDonald
- Pad Thai Recipe – How To Cook Pad Thai
- Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tours
- Tom Yum Goong – Spicy Prawn Soup
- Thai Green Curry Recipe – (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua)
- Category: Thailand Travel
- Things To Know About Thailand
- Etiquette in Thailand Cinemas – Standing in Thailand Movie Theatres
- Roadside Bottled Gasoline and Petrol in Thailand
- Makha Bucha Day
- Thailand Visa and Entry Information – Visa Runs and Visa Extentions
- Thailand Travel Tips
- Some Thailand Holiday Tips
- Thailand Travel Quiz
- Koh Tao Travel Information, Tours, Getting There and Hotel Accommodation
- Songkran in Thailand – Thai New Year – Water Fights
- Things To Remember For A Holiday
- Tourist Attractions In Thailand
- Things To See In Thailand
- Finding The Best Holiday Accommodation
- Mistakes To Avoid When Holidaying
- The King of Thailand
- Information About The King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Travel Information About Koh Chang – Thailand
- The Right Thailand Accommodation For You
- Protecting Your Belongings At The Beach
- Cheap Flights To Thailand
- Travel To Thailand
- Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
- Most Popular Thailand Destinations
- Thailand Hotel Booking Disasters
- Checklist for Expats Moving Overseas
- Holiday Activities For A Rainy Day
- Places To Visit In Bangkok
- Thailand Travel Apps
- Quick Thailand Travel Guide
- Learning Thai through Travel
- Thailand Tourist Scams
- Thailand Hotel Tips
- Packing Tips For Family Travel
- Tips To Sleep Better In Thailand Hotels
- St Patrick’s Day in Thailand – Bangkok – Phuket – Koh Samui – Pattaya – Chiang Mai
- The History of the Thailand Flag
- Ice In Beer in Thailand
- Thailand Tourist Police
- Wearing a Motorbike Helmet in Thailand
- Thailand Motor Bikes
- Category: Tours
Popular Thailand Destinations
Thailand is one of the most visited countries in Asia. It is located in the South East Asia at the centre of the Indochina peninsula and has many Popular Thailand Destinations that tourist visit all year.
Its location attracts tourists because of its beautiful beaches and as well as eye-catching tourist spots.
Spending your holiday in Thailand won’t leave you any feeling of regrets for you will be surprised by how interesting this Asian country is.
Popular Thailand Destinations That You Should Visit
This place is located at the South of Thailand. If you love the tropical beaches, going to Phuket will surely meet your purpose.
Even though Phuket experienced the horrifying Tsunami, it has already recovered from the damages the tsunami has left.
You can visit the famous beaches of Patong Beach, Surin Beach, Kamala Beach, Kata Beach, and Karon Beach.
These beaches offers lots of water sports activities like scuba diving, parasailing, jet skiing, and many more.
This city is located at the Northern part of Thailand and the second largest city of the country as well.
Temples and museums are the gamin attractions of this city. Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Centre and Hilltribe Research Institute Museum are the famous museums of the city where lots of tourists visit.
If you wanted to know more about Buddhism, visiting Buddhist temples like Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Chaing Mun, Wat Phra Singh, and many more temples will surely widen up your knowledge.
Lots of festivals are also celebrated in this city like the Orchid Fair in January, Flower Festival in February, and the Loi Krathong Festival in November.
This city is the reason why tourists come and go Thailand.
From North to South, and East to West, you will surely get to enjoy what the country has like a view of their rich culture and religion, history, beautiful places and their cuisines, and as well as their way of enjoyment.
Bangkok Hotels, Buddhists temples, the Grand Palace, shopping malls, museums, and restaurants are surely worth visiting since you will really know and feel that you are really having a Thailand holiday experience.
Although the province is small, you will be amazed with the nice beaches and affordable hotels that Krabi has.
A lot of tourists visit this province since they have lots of affordable hotel accommodations that they can choose from but great beach experience to have with friends and family.
This is also the most visited place locate at the north of Bangkok. It is considered and one of the most overly developed place in Thailand where you can enjoy go-go bars, beaches, Pattaya hotels and restaurants.
Even though it is overly developed, you will be amazed because spending your holiday vacation in this place is very much affordable.
You should visit these 5 holiday destinations in Thailand to experience a fantastic holiday with your friends or family. Before you make your bookings, be sure that you have updated passports so you won’t be having any troubles on your schedule of travel.
About The Author
Sarah is a blogger who loves to travel Asian cities on her spare time. Thailand is one of the places where she frequently visits because of the beautiful beaches and rich history and culture of the country.