- Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok
- Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Centre Hotel in Bangkok – Thailand
- Bangkok Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Chiang Mai Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Hua Hin Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Koh Samui Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Krabi Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Pattaya Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Phuket Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Thailand and Bangkok Cheap Hotels and Tours
- Thailand Tours and Activities
- Transferring Money To Thailand
- Welcome to the Thailand Travel Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Bangkok
- Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok – Thailand
- Where To Find Thailand Hotels and Resorts
- Bangkok and Thailand Taxis
- Float House River Kwai Resort
- Getting Around Bangkok And Things You Should Know
- Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
- Thailand Weather and Radar Satellite
- Patpong Night Market
- Dental Tourism In Thailand
- 101 Things To Do In Bangkok
- Reaching Your Thailand Hotel In Luxury
- Best Food in Bangkok – Bangkok and Thai Street Food in Thailand
- A Quick Guide to Pattaya in Thailand
- Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Category: Buddha
- Category: Chiang Mai
- Category: Hotel Specials
- Category: Koh Phangan
- What to do on Koh Samui – Thailand
- How To Get To Koh Samui – Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – What to Expect – Do’s and Don’ts – Tips
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Dates and Getting There
- Koh Phangan Attractions
- Koh Samui Airport Information – Domestic – International – Arrivals – Departures
- Visa Run from Koh Samui
- Category: Koh Samui
- Category: Pattaya
- Category: Photos
- Category: Phuket
- Category: Slider
- Category: Thai Food
- Thai Red Duck Curry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Street Food – Thai Street, Market and Beach Food
- Beef, Cashew and Thai Basil Stir Fry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Ronald McDonald
- Pad Thai Recipe – How To Cook Pad Thai
- Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tours
- Tom Yum Goong – Spicy Prawn Soup
- Thai Green Curry Recipe – (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua)
- Category: Thailand Travel
- Things To Know About Thailand
- Etiquette in Thailand Cinemas – Standing in Thailand Movie Theatres
- Roadside Bottled Gasoline and Petrol in Thailand
- Makha Bucha Day
- Thailand Visa and Entry Information – Visa Runs and Visa Extentions
- Thailand Travel Tips
- Some Thailand Holiday Tips
- Thailand Travel Quiz
- Koh Tao Travel Information, Tours, Getting There and Hotel Accommodation
- Songkran in Thailand – Thai New Year – Water Fights
- Things To Remember For A Holiday
- Tourist Attractions In Thailand
- Things To See In Thailand
- Finding The Best Holiday Accommodation
- Mistakes To Avoid When Holidaying
- The King of Thailand
- Information About The King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Travel Information About Koh Chang – Thailand
- The Right Thailand Accommodation For You
- Protecting Your Belongings At The Beach
- Cheap Flights To Thailand
- Travel To Thailand
- Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
- Most Popular Thailand Destinations
- Thailand Hotel Booking Disasters
- Checklist for Expats Moving Overseas
- Holiday Activities For A Rainy Day
- Places To Visit In Bangkok
- Thailand Travel Apps
- Quick Thailand Travel Guide
- Learning Thai through Travel
- Thailand Tourist Scams
- Thailand Hotel Tips
- Packing Tips For Family Travel
- Tips To Sleep Better In Thailand Hotels
- St Patrick’s Day in Thailand – Bangkok – Phuket – Koh Samui – Pattaya – Chiang Mai
- The History of the Thailand Flag
- Ice In Beer in Thailand
- Thailand Tourist Police
- Wearing a Motorbike Helmet in Thailand
- Thailand Motor Bikes
- Category: Tours
A Quick Guide to Pattaya
Here is a quick guide to Pattaya that will give you an idea of this coastal holiday destination in Thailand.
Heard about Pattaya and questioned if you visit?
Plenty of travellers who go to Bangkok make the quick journey across to Pattaya to experience a distinct holiday in a distinct part of Thailand.
Pattaya has a very giant sex industry nevertheless it also has a lot of shopping and tourists activities to do.
Pattaya is about one hundred fifty kms southeast of Bangkok and is a straightforward drive to the seaside destination on the Eastern Gulf Coast of Thailand.
As talked about, Pattaya is mostly famous for its go-go and beer bars.
Native authorities have made some efforts to provide more family-pleasant sights and activities.
If golf is your forte then there are a lot of good golf courses around the area and many people simply travel here to play golf.
The sex industry continues to be a powerful presence and still remains the key cash earner for Pattaya.
What To Do in Pattaya
The Pattaya Hotels are attempting different methods to draw vacationers which include local households and holidaymakers from around the world.
The Pattaya Hotels have English talking workers who will help you find some amazing Pattaya Tours or a tropical places to go visit.
We have a lot of Pattaya Tours that you can try. Just use our Tour Search Box below.
There are many day trips that you can do or just go for walks around the many streets of Pattaya.
Shopping is popular, so you will not be disappointed walking around all the shops and markets.
We can’t have a quick guide to Pattaya without adding the most popular parts of Pattaya.
There are many beaches all around Pattaya.
The most convenient and most popular beach is Pattaya Beach, which features loads of water activities and is good and central.
Pattaya Beach is accessible to most of the Pattaya Resorts by foot.
The shoreline streets have great footpaths which are ideal for strolling, sightseeing, jogging or roller blading.
Another close and fashionable seaside is Jomtien Beach, which is quieter and extra peaceful.
It has a sandy seashore and higher quality water.
There are more secluded beaches around the Naklua headland to the north of Pattaya.
The Naklua beach is visited by the close resort vacationers but are open to all visitors.
All beaches in Pattaya supply a variety of water sports activities and good facilities.
Pattaya offers a lot of restaurants, shopping and sight seeing for day visitors around the beaches.
Pattaya Golf Courses
The climate in Pattaya makes it a popular place for people to come play golf.
There are many golf courses located within a short drive from the heart of Pattaya.
The golf courses are spread around Pattaya making the different types of terrains a different way to play golf
If you are an avid golfer then you will realise that they are one of the best public golf courses in the world.
Since the courses are in the tropics, they are lush with green vegetation and beautiful surroundings.
Some courses are harder than others but still pack some extra golf balls as the courses still have a lot of water traps.
A quick guide to Pattaya must include its famous bar scene and when you come here you will see why.
There are streets lined with all types of bars with flashing lights, trying to draw you in to their bar.
The street are also lined with scantily dressed girls trying to get your attention.
Most Pattaya bars also have a sex side to it; where you can pay to take a girl out of the bar and have her for the night.
It is pretty much “In Your Face” so be aware that this is what most of Pattaya is like.
If you’re going to be offended by the sight of fat old males hand in hand with younger Thai ladies, then Pattaya might not be the best place for you to visit.
You can read more about Pattaya Bars in our other article.
Thailand Hotels Search
Thailand and Asia Trains, Ferries, Buses, Planes Timetables and Prices
Thailand Travel Blog
Search other articles and areas of Thailand in our Thailand Travel Blog