- Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok
- Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Centre Hotel in Bangkok – Thailand
- Bangkok Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Chiang Mai Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Hua Hin Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Koh Samui Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Krabi Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Pattaya Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Phuket Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Thailand and Bangkok Cheap Hotels and Tours
- Thailand Tours and Activities
- Transferring Money To Thailand
- Welcome to the Thailand Travel Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Bangkok
- Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok – Thailand
- Where To Find Thailand Hotels and Resorts
- Bangkok and Thailand Taxis
- Float House River Kwai Resort
- Getting Around Bangkok And Things You Should Know
- Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
- Thailand Weather and Radar Satellite
- Patpong Night Market
- Dental Tourism In Thailand
- 101 Things To Do In Bangkok
- Reaching Your Thailand Hotel In Luxury
- Best Food in Bangkok – Bangkok and Thai Street Food in Thailand
- A Quick Guide to Pattaya in Thailand
- Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Category: Buddha
- Category: Chiang Mai
- Category: Hotel Specials
- Category: Koh Phangan
- What to do on Koh Samui – Thailand
- How To Get To Koh Samui – Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – What to Expect – Do’s and Don’ts – Tips
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Dates and Getting There
- Koh Phangan Attractions
- Koh Samui Airport Information – Domestic – International – Arrivals – Departures
- Visa Run from Koh Samui
- Category: Koh Samui
- Category: Pattaya
- Category: Photos
- Category: Phuket
- Category: Slider
- Category: Thai Food
- Thai Red Duck Curry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Street Food – Thai Street, Market and Beach Food
- Beef, Cashew and Thai Basil Stir Fry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Ronald McDonald
- Pad Thai Recipe – How To Cook Pad Thai
- Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tours
- Tom Yum Goong – Spicy Prawn Soup
- Thai Green Curry Recipe – (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua)
- Category: Thailand Travel
- Things To Know About Thailand
- Etiquette in Thailand Cinemas – Standing in Thailand Movie Theatres
- Roadside Bottled Gasoline and Petrol in Thailand
- Makha Bucha Day
- Thailand Visa and Entry Information – Visa Runs and Visa Extentions
- Thailand Travel Tips
- Some Thailand Holiday Tips
- Thailand Travel Quiz
- Koh Tao Travel Information, Tours, Getting There and Hotel Accommodation
- Songkran in Thailand – Thai New Year – Water Fights
- Things To Remember For A Holiday
- Tourist Attractions In Thailand
- Things To See In Thailand
- Finding The Best Holiday Accommodation
- Mistakes To Avoid When Holidaying
- The King of Thailand
- Information About The King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Travel Information About Koh Chang – Thailand
- The Right Thailand Accommodation For You
- Protecting Your Belongings At The Beach
- Cheap Flights To Thailand
- Travel To Thailand
- Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
- Most Popular Thailand Destinations
- Thailand Hotel Booking Disasters
- Checklist for Expats Moving Overseas
- Holiday Activities For A Rainy Day
- Places To Visit In Bangkok
- Thailand Travel Apps
- Quick Thailand Travel Guide
- Learning Thai through Travel
- Thailand Tourist Scams
- Thailand Hotel Tips
- Packing Tips For Family Travel
- Tips To Sleep Better In Thailand Hotels
- St Patrick’s Day in Thailand – Bangkok – Phuket – Koh Samui – Pattaya – Chiang Mai
- The History of the Thailand Flag
- Ice In Beer in Thailand
- Thailand Tourist Police
- Wearing a Motorbike Helmet in Thailand
- Thailand Motor Bikes
- Category: Tours
Thailand Travel Guide
We have put together a Thailand Travel Guide to help you get your foot in the door.
It is fun to travel Thailand because it is an interesting and exotic place.
Thailand is one of the best tourist place to visit in the world.
There are plenty of things to do in Thailand.
If there is any place to have a holiday, Thailand is the one, but do not be amazed when you end up extending your stay or wishing that you had never left.
The prices are cheap, the scenery is beautiful and the people are very friendly.
Mixed with the hot tropical weather and the beautiful food, Thailand should be on everyone’s travel plans.
If you are travelling for more than 30 days then you need to organised a visa.
Or else you will be fined for each day that you go over your tourist visa.
Visa information changes frequently, so check before you travel, so you do not get into trouble for over staying your visa.
Phuket Travel Guide
If you like to visit Phuket island, then there are lots of things to do to occupy your time.
There of course are all of the beautiful beaches, also visit temples like Wat Chaiwathanaram or for the adventure type people, try and organise a forest hike.
You can choose different locations according to your budget and fitness level.
You can also choose to do a car safari.
During these adventures you will see beautiful plants and animals in their natural habitat throughout the national park.
If you are planning to enjoy your time on the island’s beaches, there are many other activities to fill your time.
You can choose sailing, diving, sea canoeing, windsurfing, snorkeling or swimming.
The Tarutao Park gives exotic snorkeling trips.
There are guides available for the people who are new to the game.
These tour instructors can assist you to have a more enjoyable time on the beach, if sun baking is not for you.
Take a trip on a glass bottom boat to look at local fish and corals which you cannot see at many places.
People who are golfers need not to worry that they will not be able to get onto a course; there are more than 100 golf courses in Thailand to select from.
The Green Fees are reasonable and most of the courses are situated near the big tourist destinations.
Most of the courses a very picturesque and it will be a highlight of your golfing career.
It will give you something to brag about when you show your photos to your friends back home.
People who visit Thailand for food, will not be disappointed.
The Thai cuisine is popular around the world and is one of the healthiest choices.
There is plenty of tasty fresh caught fish and seafood cooked perfectly by mixing in aromatic spices and herbs.
You can have your food either grilled over coals or cooked in a wok/pan.
Temples and Buddhism
If a more tranquil holiday is for you then there are plenty of Buddhist monasteries and temples.
They are stunningly beautiful palaces all around Thailand, while Bangkok and Chiang Mai have many all in the one area.
Bangkok is popular for its wonderful monuments of culture and architecture.
There are a lot of Buddhist temples in every town but Thais also have a little monument in their work, bar, restaurant or house.
Here they light incense and leave food and say a small prayer each morning.
Bangkok is also known as Krung Tep (in Thai) , it is the official name of the capital.
The historic city is built by the Chao Phraya River, which is very busy with tourist boats and locals doing their daily works.
The most famous and popular attraction in Bangkok is the Grand Palace, the home of Thai kings with beautiful parks and built in the conventional Thai style.
The wall length of the palace is above 2 km long.
You can also find a library and the mausoleum in the royal palace complex which houses cremated remains of the members of the royal family.
Bangkok has many roofstop bars that look out over the city. Agreat place to see Bangkok at night.
Bangkok has has many little cozy style parks that are woven throughout the city for you to relax in.
There are plenty of street food around so you can have a quick bite to eat and to just watch the Thais go about their business.
Then there is Pattaya, with its white sandy beaches , active nightlife, with different kinds of entertainment and shows.
It is a place that is very different at night, as most of the main streets convert into a nightlife party.
This is when all of the Pattaya bars and Thai girls are out to try and get your business.
It is not for the faint hearted but if you are adventurous and want to see the Thai sex trade, then this place has all of it in the one place.
Once you have been to Thailand, then you can start your own Thailand Travel Guide.
You can share it with your friends and people you meet along the way and they can share their Thailand Travel Guide with you.
Thailand Hotels Search
Thailand and Asia Trains, Ferries, Buses, Planes Timetables and Prices
Thailand Travel Blog
Search other articles to form your own Thailand Travel Guide in our Thailand Travel Blog