- Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok
- Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Centre Hotel in Bangkok – Thailand
- Bangkok Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Chiang Mai Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Hua Hin Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Koh Samui Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Krabi Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Pattaya Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Phuket Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Thailand and Bangkok Cheap Hotels and Tours
- Thailand Tours and Activities
- Transferring Money To Thailand
- Welcome to the Thailand Travel Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Bangkok
- Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok – Thailand
- Where To Find Thailand Hotels and Resorts
- Bangkok and Thailand Taxis
- Float House River Kwai Resort
- Getting Around Bangkok And Things You Should Know
- Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
- Thailand Weather and Radar Satellite
- Patpong Night Market
- Dental Tourism In Thailand
- 101 Things To Do In Bangkok
- Reaching Your Thailand Hotel In Luxury
- Best Food in Bangkok – Bangkok and Thai Street Food in Thailand
- A Quick Guide to Pattaya in Thailand
- Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Category: Buddha
- Category: Chiang Mai
- Category: Hotel Specials
- Category: Koh Phangan
- What to do on Koh Samui – Thailand
- How To Get To Koh Samui – Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – What to Expect – Do’s and Don’ts – Tips
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Dates and Getting There
- Koh Phangan Attractions
- Koh Samui Airport Information – Domestic – International – Arrivals – Departures
- Visa Run from Koh Samui
- Category: Koh Samui
- Category: Pattaya
- Category: Photos
- Category: Phuket
- Category: Slider
- Category: Thai Food
- Thai Red Duck Curry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Street Food – Thai Street, Market and Beach Food
- Beef, Cashew and Thai Basil Stir Fry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Ronald McDonald
- Pad Thai Recipe – How To Cook Pad Thai
- Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tours
- Tom Yum Goong – Spicy Prawn Soup
- Thai Green Curry Recipe – (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua)
- Category: Thailand Travel
- Things To Know About Thailand
- Etiquette in Thailand Cinemas – Standing in Thailand Movie Theatres
- Roadside Bottled Gasoline and Petrol in Thailand
- Makha Bucha Day
- Thailand Visa and Entry Information – Visa Runs and Visa Extentions
- Thailand Travel Tips
- Some Thailand Holiday Tips
- Thailand Travel Quiz
- Koh Tao Travel Information, Tours, Getting There and Hotel Accommodation
- Songkran in Thailand – Thai New Year – Water Fights
- Things To Remember For A Holiday
- Tourist Attractions In Thailand
- Things To See In Thailand
- Finding The Best Holiday Accommodation
- Mistakes To Avoid When Holidaying
- The King of Thailand
- Information About The King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Travel Information About Koh Chang – Thailand
- The Right Thailand Accommodation For You
- Protecting Your Belongings At The Beach
- Cheap Flights To Thailand
- Travel To Thailand
- Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
- Most Popular Thailand Destinations
- Thailand Hotel Booking Disasters
- Checklist for Expats Moving Overseas
- Holiday Activities For A Rainy Day
- Places To Visit In Bangkok
- Thailand Travel Apps
- Quick Thailand Travel Guide
- Learning Thai through Travel
- Thailand Tourist Scams
- Thailand Hotel Tips
- Packing Tips For Family Travel
- Tips To Sleep Better In Thailand Hotels
- St Patrick’s Day in Thailand – Bangkok – Phuket – Koh Samui – Pattaya – Chiang Mai
- The History of the Thailand Flag
- Ice In Beer in Thailand
- Thailand Tourist Police
- Wearing a Motorbike Helmet in Thailand
- Thailand Motor Bikes
- Category: Tours
Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok may not be your first choice but there are a lot of romatic places you can go.
Bangkok may not have the best reputation when it comes to romance and sweeping people off their feet (I mean, have you seen the second Hangover film?)
Believe it or not this city is full of some incredibly romantic destinations, that would melt anyone’s heart.
The city really comes alive in the evening – with the beautiful skyscrapers and glittering lights of the city reflected in the river.
You will find it hard to locate a more romantic place than this, once the sun goes down.
In such a big city though, with so much going on and so much choice, I guess it’s difficult to know where to start looking.
Valentines Day right falls on the 14th of February, so you may want to start booking your Bangkok Hotel,
If you’re looking for somewhere to take that special someone – lucky for you.
I’ve put together a perfect list of romantic places you can find in this big, beautiful city.
Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok will put you in the good books and isn’t what it is all about? lol
This incredible bar is located at the very top of the city in one of the cities tallest buildings.
Meaning you get the best views around and get to sit sipping champagne whilst you watch the world buzz around beneath you.
Sure, this bar and restaurant may require a bit of a budget (it doesn’t come cheap).
It’s a special day after all.
This destination is one which will wow them unlike anywhere else, so definitely worth the money.
For something a little bit magical and something which will ooze romance.
The secret garden restaurant is exactly where you should be heading.
It’s something really special, and the atmosphere they’ve created is the perfect mix of flirty and romantic.
The food is great too, which you’ll be happy to hear! Especially the incredible deserts!
This place is still pretty pricey – but it’s not going to break the bank either.
It’s a good in-between place for people who want a treat, but don’t want to splurge.
For something that makes you feel like royalty, head over to the Rang Mahal for a truly unique experience.
Everything in this restaurant is luxurious and it’s all about the grandeur and making you feel like kings and queens.
The food menu is high class and extremely tasty.
It is what you’d expect from somewhere as polished and perfected as this.
If you want something a little more low-key but equally memorable, then The Nest is going to tick all your boxes.
Situated on a rooftop, you’ll rent out your own “nest” like day bed, from which you can snuggle up and enjoy the tasty treats delivered to you.
It’s a great concept for a restaurant and it’s something different and unique from all the sit down meals you’ve already tried and tested.
The Lake House
For something that feels completely out of this world, in a haven of it’s own.
You’ll love the lake house and you’ll love how much this incredible little eatery has to offer.
Most people think that to find piece and quiet in Bangkok you have to drive 3 hours out of the city.
That’s simply not the case.
The tea house and exotic eatery is located right in the middle of everything and yet you feel miles away.
Thailand Travel Blog
Search other articles and areas of Thailand in our Thailand Travel Blog
Thailand Hotels Search
Thailand and Asia Trains, Ferries, Buses, Planes Timetables and Prices
Thailand Tours and Activites
About the Author – Elle works for No1 Traveller Lounges, perfect for long haul flights for amazing destinations like Bangkok!