- Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok
- Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Centre Hotel in Bangkok – Thailand
- Bangkok Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Chiang Mai Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Hua Hin Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Koh Samui Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Krabi Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Pattaya Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Phuket Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Thailand and Bangkok Cheap Hotels and Tours
- Thailand Tours and Activities
- Transferring Money To Thailand
- Welcome to the Thailand Travel Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Bangkok
- Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok – Thailand
- Where To Find Thailand Hotels and Resorts
- Bangkok and Thailand Taxis
- Float House River Kwai Resort
- Getting Around Bangkok And Things You Should Know
- Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
- Thailand Weather and Radar Satellite
- Patpong Night Market
- Dental Tourism In Thailand
- 101 Things To Do In Bangkok
- Reaching Your Thailand Hotel In Luxury
- Best Food in Bangkok – Bangkok and Thai Street Food in Thailand
- A Quick Guide to Pattaya in Thailand
- Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Category: Buddha
- Category: Chiang Mai
- Category: Hotel Specials
- Category: Koh Phangan
- What to do on Koh Samui – Thailand
- How To Get To Koh Samui – Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – What to Expect – Do’s and Don’ts – Tips
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Dates and Getting There
- Koh Phangan Attractions
- Koh Samui Airport Information – Domestic – International – Arrivals – Departures
- Visa Run from Koh Samui
- Category: Koh Samui
- Category: Pattaya
- Category: Photos
- Category: Phuket
- Category: Slider
- Category: Thai Food
- Thai Red Duck Curry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Street Food – Thai Street, Market and Beach Food
- Beef, Cashew and Thai Basil Stir Fry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Ronald McDonald
- Pad Thai Recipe – How To Cook Pad Thai
- Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tours
- Tom Yum Goong – Spicy Prawn Soup
- Thai Green Curry Recipe – (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua)
- Category: Thailand Travel
- Things To Know About Thailand
- Etiquette in Thailand Cinemas – Standing in Thailand Movie Theatres
- Roadside Bottled Gasoline and Petrol in Thailand
- Makha Bucha Day
- Thailand Visa and Entry Information – Visa Runs and Visa Extentions
- Thailand Travel Tips
- Some Thailand Holiday Tips
- Thailand Travel Quiz
- Koh Tao Travel Information, Tours, Getting There and Hotel Accommodation
- Songkran in Thailand – Thai New Year – Water Fights
- Things To Remember For A Holiday
- Tourist Attractions In Thailand
- Things To See In Thailand
- Finding The Best Holiday Accommodation
- Mistakes To Avoid When Holidaying
- The King of Thailand
- Information About The King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Travel Information About Koh Chang – Thailand
- The Right Thailand Accommodation For You
- Protecting Your Belongings At The Beach
- Cheap Flights To Thailand
- Travel To Thailand
- Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
- Most Popular Thailand Destinations
- Thailand Hotel Booking Disasters
- Checklist for Expats Moving Overseas
- Holiday Activities For A Rainy Day
- Places To Visit In Bangkok
- Thailand Travel Apps
- Quick Thailand Travel Guide
- Learning Thai through Travel
- Thailand Tourist Scams
- Thailand Hotel Tips
- Packing Tips For Family Travel
- Tips To Sleep Better In Thailand Hotels
- St Patrick’s Day in Thailand – Bangkok – Phuket – Koh Samui – Pattaya – Chiang Mai
- The History of the Thailand Flag
- Ice In Beer in Thailand
- Thailand Tourist Police
- Wearing a Motorbike Helmet in Thailand
- Thailand Motor Bikes
- Category: Tours
Five Best Honeymoon Destinations In Thailand
Are you looking for a Thailand Honeymoon Destination with a taste of culture and exotic natural beauty, then a honeymoon in Thailand is what you have been looking for.
When you head to the north of the nation, you can enjoy the wonderful view of the lake and explore some of Thailand’s stunning jungles. When you are there, you can immerse yourself in their culture and visit an elephant Campus. Evenings could be spent enjoying delicious meals and outdoors.
If you want to experience city life as a Thailand Honeymoon Destination, you have to head to Bangkok. This vibrant and bustling city is definitely an exciting experience that you will never forget.
After experiencing the hustle and bustle of Bangkok, if you want to relax then why not visit one of the many Thailand beaches where you can relax in a luxurious spa or snorkel and find out what treasures lay beneath the clear blue water.
Here are a few Thailand Holiday Destinations
1. Chiang Mai
For something different and if your idea of an Thailand honeymoon does not include sea and sand then Chiang Mai is a superb city for a fun and romantic honeymoon.
In Chiang Mai, you are able to stay at one of a whole bunch of 4 and 5 star hotels at a fraction of the cost of similar hotels in Bangkok.
2. Koh Samui
Koh Samui is yet another ideal honeymoon destination present in Thailand. Koh Samui has some of the world’s finest resort hotels, amazing beaches, amazing dive sites, and it is a wonderful place for two people who love each other.
On Koh Samui, you can relax, enjoy the sun and get a tan throughout the day. In the evening you can enjoy one of the wonderful outdoor discos, or dine at one of the island’s fabulous restaurants (fantastic yet so cheap!).
Krabi is slightly less popular than Samui and Phuket, but believe it or not, it is as beautiful and romantic as the famous islands of Thailand. The dramatic cliffs, clear water and the relative peace and tranquility make this mainland beach destination an excellent place for couples.
Krabi is also not far from Phuket and other Andaman Islands; therefore it’s a good place to be used as a base to explore the region. Railey Beach could just be the perfect destination for a romantic honeymoon.
Phuket is Thailand’s largest island and offers visitors just about any experience they might desire, including luxury and romance.
Even when the big, popular beaches like Patong and Kamala are fun, if you’re looking for something romantic you are able to choose one of the smaller beaches in the north or south of the island. Kata beach, Surin Beach and Nai Hark beach are more relaxed and calm than a typical beach.
5. Kao Yai
Kao Yai is close to Bangkok. This is mainly a mountainous area with lush greenery, small villages, and the nation’s largest national park.
Hiking and camping underneath the stars may not make you think is romantic a romantic way to spend your honeymoon but this location has a number of wineries that provide tours and tastings.
They all are close enough so that you can easily visit the three main (PB Valley, Village Farm and GranMonte) in only one day, which makes this place a different and unique Thailand Honeymoon Destination.
When to go on your Thailand Honeymoon Destination:
You must visit these places for honeymoon in Thailand between November and March. These are essentially the best months for the visit because humidity and rain is lesser. Although, Koh Samui seems to be an exception, and is best visited between June and September.