Search Our Thailand Travel Blog
Some Good Thailand Travel Apps
IPhone and Android users can download some Thailand Travel Apps before going on any Thailand trips. It can help them save on time and money. You can navigate anywhere around the world, and keep in contact with your family from miles away.
A lot of places in Bangkok and the other popular tourist areas have free Wifi, so going into some place like McDonalds to use for a few minutes can help your travel day a whole lot easier
Thailand Travel Apps To Try
Here are some things you can do and achieve from the most popular Thailand travel apps to change your life.
- Free Wi-Fi Finder – It shows you the way to the closest places of free access to Wi-Fi connection near your current location. Filter location types and have the information about the latest hotspot on your fingertips.
- WhatsApp Messenger – It is a complimentary service that allows you to exchange messages with friends and family. You can create groups and even send unlimited audio-video messages and images.
- ITA – OnTheFly – This app provides a thorough and progressive mode to shop for best airfares itinerary anywhere around the world. You can easily and quickly find the accessible flights with optimum fares using this friendly and spontaneous interface. You can compare the prices, dates, and alternate airports across airlines.
You can also locate the inexpensive time to plan your trip. Remember that this app does not facilitate booking, but selected trip can be e-mailed to your travel provider for making reservations. With handy information a novice traveller can get the lowest fare.
- Agoda App – This app supports more than 8000 hotels around Thailand and more than 49,000 hotels in Asia. It has all the areas of Thailand and the main tourist areas like, Bangkok, Phuket, Koh Samui and Pattaya
The rates are up-dated daily at noon. If you are after last-minute hotels while travelling, then it is an excellent app to have. As it only takes a few easy finger-taps on your phone, to search for a hotel for a “last minute” booking or even browse for booking something in advance. We also recommend that you book your Thailand Hotels here.
More Travel Apps To Try
- TripIt – TripIt automatically stores your trip details and creates a helpful itinerary on your iPhone. Now, you do not have to search for e-mails or print outs for confirmation number and reservation details. You just have to forward your trip details to trpit.com. It organizes your travel plan, adds information like maps, driving directions and weather.
- FlightTrack Pro – The app rapidly and accurately alerts you about your flight delays. With it you can manage your real-time flights. It has a list of more than 3000 airports and above 1400 airlines. This information is also useful, when you have to pick a friend at the airport.
- SeatGuru – This app offers you seat maps and insights of more than 700 colour coded airplanes. You can select wisely from the seat options at the airport.
- GateGuru – Download GateGuru that tells you what stores, eateries and services are in your airport terminal. If you are at an unknown terminal this app helps you to locate the nutrition department.
- XE Currency – After a long flight, you get fogged and stumble at the airport ATM without any clue of how many rupees, pesos or pounds to withdraw. XE currency app calculates instantly using the current exchange prices.
- Camera+ – This app gives your iPhone a self-timer, greater zoom, a stabilizer for sharp pictures. Moreover, when you shoot in dark churches and museums, where flash is not allowed, it is capable to add clarity and flash after the photo is shot.
All Thailand travel apps have common things and that is they solve your problem spontaneously on the go. They cut down your travelling time by pointing in authentic direction or make your shopping easy with exchange calculators.
About The Author
Alex has written this article. I usually write posts on topics related to travel and technology. I had downloaded the apps mentioned in this article on my previous visit to St Petersburg. Also, I thoroughly enjoyed the professional tour services offered by http://baltic-vacation.com/.