- Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok
- Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Centre Hotel in Bangkok – Thailand
- Bangkok Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Chiang Mai Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Hua Hin Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Koh Samui Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Krabi Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Pattaya Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Phuket Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Thailand and Bangkok Cheap Hotels and Tours
- Thailand Tours and Activities
- Transferring Money To Thailand
- Welcome to the Thailand Travel Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Bangkok
- Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok – Thailand
- Where To Find Thailand Hotels and Resorts
- Bangkok and Thailand Taxis
- Float House River Kwai Resort
- Getting Around Bangkok And Things You Should Know
- Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
- Thailand Weather and Radar Satellite
- Patpong Night Market
- Dental Tourism In Thailand
- 101 Things To Do In Bangkok
- Reaching Your Thailand Hotel In Luxury
- Best Food in Bangkok – Bangkok and Thai Street Food in Thailand
- A Quick Guide to Pattaya in Thailand
- Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Category: Buddha
- Category: Chiang Mai
- Category: Hotel Specials
- Category: Koh Phangan
- What to do on Koh Samui – Thailand
- How To Get To Koh Samui – Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – What to Expect – Do’s and Don’ts – Tips
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Dates and Getting There
- Koh Phangan Attractions
- Koh Samui Airport Information – Domestic – International – Arrivals – Departures
- Visa Run from Koh Samui
- Category: Koh Samui
- Category: Pattaya
- Category: Photos
- Category: Phuket
- Category: Slider
- Category: Thai Food
- Thai Red Duck Curry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Street Food – Thai Street, Market and Beach Food
- Beef, Cashew and Thai Basil Stir Fry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Ronald McDonald
- Pad Thai Recipe – How To Cook Pad Thai
- Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tours
- Tom Yum Goong – Spicy Prawn Soup
- Thai Green Curry Recipe – (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua)
- Category: Thailand Travel
- Things To Know About Thailand
- Etiquette in Thailand Cinemas – Standing in Thailand Movie Theatres
- Roadside Bottled Gasoline and Petrol in Thailand
- Makha Bucha Day
- Thailand Visa and Entry Information – Visa Runs and Visa Extentions
- Thailand Travel Tips
- Some Thailand Holiday Tips
- Thailand Travel Quiz
- Koh Tao Travel Information, Tours, Getting There and Hotel Accommodation
- Songkran in Thailand – Thai New Year – Water Fights
- Things To Remember For A Holiday
- Tourist Attractions In Thailand
- Things To See In Thailand
- Finding The Best Holiday Accommodation
- Mistakes To Avoid When Holidaying
- The King of Thailand
- Information About The King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Travel Information About Koh Chang – Thailand
- The Right Thailand Accommodation For You
- Protecting Your Belongings At The Beach
- Cheap Flights To Thailand
- Travel To Thailand
- Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
- Most Popular Thailand Destinations
- Thailand Hotel Booking Disasters
- Checklist for Expats Moving Overseas
- Holiday Activities For A Rainy Day
- Places To Visit In Bangkok
- Thailand Travel Apps
- Quick Thailand Travel Guide
- Learning Thai through Travel
- Thailand Tourist Scams
- Thailand Hotel Tips
- Packing Tips For Family Travel
- Tips To Sleep Better In Thailand Hotels
- St Patrick’s Day in Thailand – Bangkok – Phuket – Koh Samui – Pattaya – Chiang Mai
- The History of the Thailand Flag
- Ice In Beer in Thailand
- Thailand Tourist Police
- Wearing a Motorbike Helmet in Thailand
- Thailand Motor Bikes
- Category: Tours
Some Good Thailand Travel Apps
IPhone and Android users can download some Thailand Travel Apps before going on any Thailand trips. It can help them save on time and money. You can navigate anywhere around the world, and keep in contact with your family from miles away.
A lot of places in Bangkok and the other popular tourist areas have free Wifi, so going into some place like McDonalds to use for a few minutes can help your travel day a whole lot easier
Thailand Travel Apps To Try
Here are some things you can do and achieve from the most popular Thailand travel apps to change your life.
- Free Wi-Fi Finder – It shows you the way to the closest places of free access to Wi-Fi connection near your current location. Filter location types and have the information about the latest hotspot on your fingertips.
- WhatsApp Messenger – It is a complimentary service that allows you to exchange messages with friends and family. You can create groups and even send unlimited audio-video messages and images.
- ITA – OnTheFly – This app provides a thorough and progressive mode to shop for best airfares itinerary anywhere around the world. You can easily and quickly find the accessible flights with optimum fares using this friendly and spontaneous interface. You can compare the prices, dates, and alternate airports across airlines.
You can also locate the inexpensive time to plan your trip. Remember that this app does not facilitate booking, but selected trip can be e-mailed to your travel provider for making reservations. With handy information a novice traveller can get the lowest fare.
- Agoda App – This app supports more than 8000 hotels around Thailand and more than 49,000 hotels in Asia. It has all the areas of Thailand and the main tourist areas like, Bangkok, Phuket, Koh Samui and Pattaya
The rates are up-dated daily at noon. If you are after last-minute hotels while travelling, then it is an excellent app to have. As it only takes a few easy finger-taps on your phone, to search for a hotel for a “last minute” booking or even browse for booking something in advance. We also recommend that you book your Thailand Hotels here.
More Travel Apps To Try
- TripIt – TripIt automatically stores your trip details and creates a helpful itinerary on your iPhone. Now, you do not have to search for e-mails or print outs for confirmation number and reservation details. You just have to forward your trip details to trpit.com. It organizes your travel plan, adds information like maps, driving directions and weather.
- FlightTrack Pro – The app rapidly and accurately alerts you about your flight delays. With it you can manage your real-time flights. It has a list of more than 3000 airports and above 1400 airlines. This information is also useful, when you have to pick a friend at the airport.
- SeatGuru – This app offers you seat maps and insights of more than 700 colour coded airplanes. You can select wisely from the seat options at the airport.
- GateGuru – Download GateGuru that tells you what stores, eateries and services are in your airport terminal. If you are at an unknown terminal this app helps you to locate the nutrition department.
- XE Currency – After a long flight, you get fogged and stumble at the airport ATM without any clue of how many rupees, pesos or pounds to withdraw. XE currency app calculates instantly using the current exchange prices.
- Camera+ – This app gives your iPhone a self-timer, greater zoom, a stabilizer for sharp pictures. Moreover, when you shoot in dark churches and museums, where flash is not allowed, it is capable to add clarity and flash after the photo is shot.
All Thailand travel apps have common things and that is they solve your problem spontaneously on the go. They cut down your travelling time by pointing in authentic direction or make your shopping easy with exchange calculators.
About The Author
Alex has written this article. I usually write posts on topics related to travel and technology. I had downloaded the apps mentioned in this article on my previous visit to St Petersburg. Also, I thoroughly enjoyed the professional tour services offered by http://baltic-vacation.com/.