- Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok
- Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Centre Hotel in Bangkok – Thailand
- Bangkok Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Chiang Mai Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Hua Hin Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Koh Samui Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Krabi Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Pattaya Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Phuket Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Thailand and Bangkok Cheap Hotels and Tours
- Thailand Tours and Activities
- Transferring Money To Thailand
- Welcome to the Thailand Travel Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Bangkok
- Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok – Thailand
- Where To Find Thailand Hotels and Resorts
- Bangkok and Thailand Taxis
- Float House River Kwai Resort
- Getting Around Bangkok And Things You Should Know
- Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
- Thailand Weather and Radar Satellite
- Patpong Night Market
- Dental Tourism In Thailand
- 101 Things To Do In Bangkok
- Reaching Your Thailand Hotel In Luxury
- Best Food in Bangkok – Bangkok and Thai Street Food in Thailand
- A Quick Guide to Pattaya in Thailand
- Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Category: Buddha
- Category: Chiang Mai
- Category: Hotel Specials
- Category: Koh Phangan
- What to do on Koh Samui – Thailand
- How To Get To Koh Samui – Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – What to Expect – Do’s and Don’ts – Tips
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Dates and Getting There
- Koh Phangan Attractions
- Koh Samui Airport Information – Domestic – International – Arrivals – Departures
- Visa Run from Koh Samui
- Category: Koh Samui
- Category: Pattaya
- Category: Photos
- Category: Phuket
- Category: Slider
- Category: Thai Food
- Thai Red Duck Curry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Street Food – Thai Street, Market and Beach Food
- Beef, Cashew and Thai Basil Stir Fry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Ronald McDonald
- Pad Thai Recipe – How To Cook Pad Thai
- Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tours
- Tom Yum Goong – Spicy Prawn Soup
- Thai Green Curry Recipe – (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua)
- Category: Thailand Travel
- Things To Know About Thailand
- Etiquette in Thailand Cinemas – Standing in Thailand Movie Theatres
- Roadside Bottled Gasoline and Petrol in Thailand
- Makha Bucha Day
- Thailand Visa and Entry Information – Visa Runs and Visa Extentions
- Thailand Travel Tips
- Some Thailand Holiday Tips
- Thailand Travel Quiz
- Koh Tao Travel Information, Tours, Getting There and Hotel Accommodation
- Songkran in Thailand – Thai New Year – Water Fights
- Things To Remember For A Holiday
- Tourist Attractions In Thailand
- Things To See In Thailand
- Finding The Best Holiday Accommodation
- Mistakes To Avoid When Holidaying
- The King of Thailand
- Information About The King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Travel Information About Koh Chang – Thailand
- The Right Thailand Accommodation For You
- Protecting Your Belongings At The Beach
- Cheap Flights To Thailand
- Travel To Thailand
- Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
- Most Popular Thailand Destinations
- Thailand Hotel Booking Disasters
- Checklist for Expats Moving Overseas
- Holiday Activities For A Rainy Day
- Places To Visit In Bangkok
- Thailand Travel Apps
- Quick Thailand Travel Guide
- Learning Thai through Travel
- Thailand Tourist Scams
- Thailand Hotel Tips
- Packing Tips For Family Travel
- Tips To Sleep Better In Thailand Hotels
- St Patrick’s Day in Thailand – Bangkok – Phuket – Koh Samui – Pattaya – Chiang Mai
- The History of the Thailand Flag
- Ice In Beer in Thailand
- Thailand Tourist Police
- Wearing a Motorbike Helmet in Thailand
- Thailand Motor Bikes
- Category: Tours
Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies can happen when Travelling to Thailand because holidays can have many hidden pitfalls.
Are you equipped to deal with a medical emergency or accident when far from home?
Taking Precautions for Thailand Travel
When planning for a trip it is impossible to determine all the different scenarios that could occur in the duration of your journey.
Regardless of whether you are visiting a first or third world country there are so many variables to take into account when it comes to your health.
Accidents happen in a split second and when you are far from home it’s better to be equipped with the knowledge of where to receive assistance.
Even how you can return quickly and safely to a destination that offers optimum treatment.
No matter how remote the location there is always a way to ensure that you are able to receive the treatment you need.
However, provision needs to be made for this, either financially or by ensuring that your medical or chosen travel insurance offers adequate cover .
Determine The Cost of Thailand Travel
Before you depart, conduct some research and determine whether you are able to afford Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies.
Such emergencies as an air ambulance, medical escort or land ambulance service should the need arise.
The NHS and BUPA do make provision for transporting sick and injured people home.
Many medical insurance companies offer this as either an optional extra or a built in feature of their cover.
Having peace of mind is important for any traveller as being prepared for any eventuality means having a guaranteed safety net should the need arise.
Worry Free Thailand Travel
In many Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies the need for urgent assistance is imperative.
By choosing the right service, a patient may have a better chance of recovering sooner or of sustaining fewer long term complications.
When travelling, always ensure your documentation is in order and easy to access.
If there is an emergency, you are able to receive care and return home as soon as possible.
Give yourself and your family peace of mind by researching and organising comprehensive medical insurance before you travel.
Regardless of where your destination is, being prepared is always the best option.
Understand how your medical insurance works and what you are covered for to ensure that you will receive the best possible care in the event of a medical emergency.
More likely than not, you will have no troubles at all, but it is good to know that you are covered.
About The Author
Brian Fishley once had a need of an air ambulance and can therefore see the need for the services offered by iasmedical.com.