- Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok
- Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Centre Hotel in Bangkok – Thailand
- Bangkok Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Chiang Mai Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Hua Hin Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Koh Samui Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Krabi Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Pattaya Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Phuket Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Thailand and Bangkok Cheap Hotels and Tours
- Thailand Tours and Activities
- Transferring Money To Thailand
- Welcome to the Thailand Travel Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Bangkok
- Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok – Thailand
- Where To Find Thailand Hotels and Resorts
- Bangkok and Thailand Taxis
- Float House River Kwai Resort
- Getting Around Bangkok And Things You Should Know
- Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
- Thailand Weather and Radar Satellite
- Patpong Night Market
- Dental Tourism In Thailand
- 101 Things To Do In Bangkok
- Reaching Your Thailand Hotel In Luxury
- Best Food in Bangkok – Bangkok and Thai Street Food in Thailand
- A Quick Guide to Pattaya in Thailand
- Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Category: Buddha
- Category: Chiang Mai
- Category: Hotel Specials
- Category: Koh Phangan
- What to do on Koh Samui – Thailand
- How To Get To Koh Samui – Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – What to Expect – Do’s and Don’ts – Tips
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Dates and Getting There
- Koh Phangan Attractions
- Koh Samui Airport Information – Domestic – International – Arrivals – Departures
- Visa Run from Koh Samui
- Category: Koh Samui
- Category: Pattaya
- Category: Photos
- Category: Phuket
- Category: Slider
- Category: Thai Food
- Thai Red Duck Curry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Street Food – Thai Street, Market and Beach Food
- Beef, Cashew and Thai Basil Stir Fry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Ronald McDonald
- Pad Thai Recipe – How To Cook Pad Thai
- Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tours
- Tom Yum Goong – Spicy Prawn Soup
- Thai Green Curry Recipe – (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua)
- Category: Thailand Travel
- Things To Know About Thailand
- Etiquette in Thailand Cinemas – Standing in Thailand Movie Theatres
- Roadside Bottled Gasoline and Petrol in Thailand
- Makha Bucha Day
- Thailand Visa and Entry Information – Visa Runs and Visa Extentions
- Thailand Travel Tips
- Some Thailand Holiday Tips
- Thailand Travel Quiz
- Koh Tao Travel Information, Tours, Getting There and Hotel Accommodation
- Songkran in Thailand – Thai New Year – Water Fights
- Things To Remember For A Holiday
- Tourist Attractions In Thailand
- Things To See In Thailand
- Finding The Best Holiday Accommodation
- Mistakes To Avoid When Holidaying
- The King of Thailand
- Information About The King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Travel Information About Koh Chang – Thailand
- The Right Thailand Accommodation For You
- Protecting Your Belongings At The Beach
- Cheap Flights To Thailand
- Travel To Thailand
- Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
- Most Popular Thailand Destinations
- Thailand Hotel Booking Disasters
- Checklist for Expats Moving Overseas
- Holiday Activities For A Rainy Day
- Places To Visit In Bangkok
- Thailand Travel Apps
- Quick Thailand Travel Guide
- Learning Thai through Travel
- Thailand Tourist Scams
- Thailand Hotel Tips
- Packing Tips For Family Travel
- Tips To Sleep Better In Thailand Hotels
- St Patrick’s Day in Thailand – Bangkok – Phuket – Koh Samui – Pattaya – Chiang Mai
- The History of the Thailand Flag
- Ice In Beer in Thailand
- Thailand Tourist Police
- Wearing a Motorbike Helmet in Thailand
- Thailand Motor Bikes
- Category: Tours
The Benefits of Dental Tourism In Thailand
Dental tourism in Thailand has taken the globe by storm as the costs of dental care go sky high in Western countries.
Tourists are no longer coming to Thailand just for leisure; they are visiting the Southeast Asian nation for a cheap dental treatment.
Each year, nearly 1.5 million patients from overseas tour Thailand to avail top quality medical care.
Thailand, tenderly labeled the Land of Smiles is where you should be if you need dental treatment.
Below we look the benefits of dental tourism in Thailand.
Seeking dental tourism in Thailand will give you a chance to visit some of Thailand’s top tourist spots while getting your teeth fixed.
Dental tourism in Thailand always combines dentists’ appointments with sunbathing, skydiving, sightseeing, snorkeling, shopping, etc.
Also, you will enjoy the day spa treatments, massages as well as the popular Thai food while you laze in a sunny climate.
All these things come at a considerably reduced price.
Affordable Dental Treatment
Dental work in Thailand is cheap compared to most European countries and USA.
Dental misalignment is also taken care of by well trained and experienced dentists throughout the country.
Although the advancements in dentistry have scaled new heights, the main problem that most people face is the sky high costs to avail the kinds of facilities.
Traveling to Thailand for your dental work will save you thousands of dollars.
Where a simple tooth filling may cost you $200 in the USA, the same procedure may cost you $50 in Thailand.
Quality Care and Service
Thailand healthcare sector is among the most advanced in Asia.
Just because you will get dental treatments at lower rates does not mean the quality of dental care in Thailand is compromised.
The government of Thailand recognises dental tourism as a tourist attraction.
It works closely with public health organizations in order to create guidelines for quality dental service delivery to all patients.
A Wide Range of Dental Treatments
Dental technologies as well as techniques used by dental clinics in Thailand are world class.
They provide a wide range of dental treatments encompassing
- Teeth Whitening,
- Oral surgery
- Dental implants
- Dental veneers,
- Pediatric dentistry
- Orthodontics, among others.
Patients get the chance to choose from a range of trademark dental implants that have been manufactured by leading companies.
Ground-breaking dental treatments in the country include, Zygoma implants, All-on-4 fixed hybrid implants, immediate dental implants, etc.
English Speaking Dentists
Dental hospitals and clinics in Thailand are well-known for offering proper care to dental tourists.
These clinics have English speaking staff that are very keen to assist tourists in any issue that may arise during their stay.
Therefore, one of the crippling challenges that most tourists face oversea, language barrier, can be detached from the scene.
Thailand dental tourism is growing astoundingly.
Considering the significance of good oral care to your health, it is worth to visit the dentist and get your missing tooth replaced.
In this regard, Thailand dental treatment is the best solution to your dental issues.
So book your Thailand Accommodation with us and enjoy the “The Benefits Of Dental Tourism In Thailand“.
Thailand Hotels Search
About The Author
John Chen is a travel writer currently located in Bangkok, Thailand. His favorite dental clinic in Bangkok is Smile Studio Saladaeng.