- Ascott Sathorn in Bangkok
- Avani Atrium Bangkok Hotel
- Bangkok Centre Hotel in Bangkok – Thailand
- Bangkok Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Chiang Mai Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Hua Hin Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Koh Samui Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Krabi Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Pattaya Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Phuket Travel Information – Hotels and Tours
- Thailand and Bangkok Cheap Hotels and Tours
- Thailand Tours and Activities
- Transferring Money To Thailand
- Welcome to the Thailand Travel Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Bangkok
- Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok – Thailand
- Where To Find Thailand Hotels and Resorts
- Bangkok and Thailand Taxis
- Float House River Kwai Resort
- Getting Around Bangkok And Things You Should Know
- Spending Valentines Day in Bangkok
- Thailand Weather and Radar Satellite
- Patpong Night Market
- Dental Tourism In Thailand
- 101 Things To Do In Bangkok
- Reaching Your Thailand Hotel In Luxury
- Best Food in Bangkok – Bangkok and Thai Street Food in Thailand
- A Quick Guide to Pattaya in Thailand
- Bangkok Airport Transfers
- Category: Buddha
- Category: Chiang Mai
- Category: Hotel Specials
- Category: Koh Phangan
- What to do on Koh Samui – Thailand
- How To Get To Koh Samui – Thailand
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – What to Expect – Do’s and Don’ts – Tips
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party Dates and Getting There
- Koh Phangan Attractions
- Koh Samui Airport Information – Domestic – International – Arrivals – Departures
- Visa Run from Koh Samui
- Category: Koh Samui
- Category: Pattaya
- Category: Photos
- Category: Phuket
- Category: Slider
- Category: Thai Food
- Thai Red Duck Curry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Street Food – Thai Street, Market and Beach Food
- Beef, Cashew and Thai Basil Stir Fry Recipe and Cooking Method
- Thailand Ronald McDonald
- Pad Thai Recipe – How To Cook Pad Thai
- Thai Cooking Classes and Market Tours
- Tom Yum Goong – Spicy Prawn Soup
- Thai Green Curry Recipe – (Gaeng Kiaw Wan Neua)
- Category: Thailand Travel
- Things To Know About Thailand
- Etiquette in Thailand Cinemas – Standing in Thailand Movie Theatres
- Roadside Bottled Gasoline and Petrol in Thailand
- Makha Bucha Day
- Thailand Visa and Entry Information – Visa Runs and Visa Extentions
- Thailand Travel Tips
- Some Thailand Holiday Tips
- Thailand Travel Quiz
- Koh Tao Travel Information, Tours, Getting There and Hotel Accommodation
- Songkran in Thailand – Thai New Year – Water Fights
- Things To Remember For A Holiday
- Tourist Attractions In Thailand
- Things To See In Thailand
- Finding The Best Holiday Accommodation
- Mistakes To Avoid When Holidaying
- The King of Thailand
- Information About The King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Travel Information About Koh Chang – Thailand
- The Right Thailand Accommodation For You
- Protecting Your Belongings At The Beach
- Cheap Flights To Thailand
- Travel To Thailand
- Thailand Travel Medical Emergencies
- Most Popular Thailand Destinations
- Thailand Hotel Booking Disasters
- Checklist for Expats Moving Overseas
- Holiday Activities For A Rainy Day
- Places To Visit In Bangkok
- Thailand Travel Apps
- Quick Thailand Travel Guide
- Learning Thai through Travel
- Thailand Tourist Scams
- Thailand Hotel Tips
- Packing Tips For Family Travel
- Tips To Sleep Better In Thailand Hotels
- St Patrick’s Day in Thailand – Bangkok – Phuket – Koh Samui – Pattaya – Chiang Mai
- The History of the Thailand Flag
- Ice In Beer in Thailand
- Thailand Tourist Police
- Wearing a Motorbike Helmet in Thailand
- Thailand Motor Bikes
- Category: Tours
Five Things To Do In Phuket
If you have booked your holiday to beautiful Phuket and was wondering what things to do in Phuket, you are likely to have a pretty good idea of what to expect from this popular destination from what you have read or heard.
Crystal-clear water, pure sandy beaches, bold azure skies, picture-postcard mountains, dense jungles, luxurious resorts and the very best of Thai hospitality are just some of the things that are waiting for you.
In fact, the only problem about going to such a gorgeous part of the world is that you might not want to come home!
Water Sports Activities
Due to the outstanding range of aquatic activities available in Phuket, there is truly something for everyone – what will you try your hand at?
- Adrenaline-pumping pursuits like windsurfing, scuba diving and canoeing are guaranteed to set the pulse racing for the more adventurous traveller.
- Meanwhile, for those who prefer a more sedate experience, the gorgeous coral reefs and kaleidoscopic array of fish makes for the perfect environment to try out some snorkelling.
Discover your inner Trekker and get those hiking boots looked out for an enchanting journey into the lush jungles of Phuket:
Spectacular wildlife is abundant, as too are the breathtakingly gorgeous views of the mountain ranges, brooks and waterfalls which are dotted throughout the landscape: make sure to bring your camera!
Whatever adventures have filled your day, there is no better way to relax afterwards than by booking yourself a famous Thai massage session. Is there more of a relaxing day of the things to do in Phuket?
Take your pick from the many luxurious spas on the island and enjoy this relaxing, healing art which will leave you feeling thoroughly rejuvenated and full of energy.
Thai food is famous the world over for its harmonious blending of complex flavours, delicious combinations of spices and unique methods of cooking which will delight the taste-buds with each mouthful.
Combine the Thai tradition for culinary excellence with the spectacular local produce available in Phuket and Patong.
You have the recipe for many a memorable meals, from fresh seafood, Thai curries to tasty noodle dishes, noodle soups and refreshing deserts.
After a peaceful day spent relaxing by the beach, why not let your hair down after dark and explore the fine nightlife that Phuket has to offer? If you are in Patong then head to Bangla Road. It is full of all types of bars
Whether you choose to enjoy the exotic delights of the local cocktail bars, pick up the microphone at a karaoke club, check out the hottest bands or get groovy on the dance floor, you’ll have plenty of entertaining nights to remember long after your holiday comes to an end!
Phuket Things To Do and Activities
Getting To Phuket
Phuket is a major tourist area of Thailand, so there are a lot of ways to get to Phuket.
There is an International Airport in Phuket which has direct flights from major cities around the world.
Phuket Trains, Ferries, Buses, Planes Timetables and Prices
About The Author
The author of this post is a travel blogger who is tipping Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket as one of the hottest holiday destinations in Thailand.