Quick Guide Of Things To See In Bangkok
Wondering what to do in Bangkok?
Below is a list of the top ten things to see in Bangkok, even if you are visiting for a day or two.
If you are in Bangkok for a week or two, then you should be able to see all of them.
If you do not have time to see them all, at least you can you use this guide to see some of the most visited sites around Bangkok.
We have chosen these because they are the most popular and most easiest to get to.
They are well know and all taxis and tour operators will know what they are and where they are.
A few can be done all in one day but some need a whole day to adventure. i.e Floating Markets and Ayutthaya
For a more in depth list of things to see in Bangkok, then see our 101 things to do in Bangkok.
Top 10 Things To See In Bangkok
10. Wat Arun – Temple of Dawn
09. Lumpini Park – Escape from the city’s hustle and bustle
08. Wat Pho – Oldest Buddha Temple and Reclining Buddha
07. Floating Markets – Vendors prepare and sell foods and items on their boats.
06. Wat Traimit – Temple of the Golden Buddha
05. Vinmamek Palace – Formerly the Royal Palace
04. Chinatown Bangkok – Fantastic Chinese Food
03. Ayutthaya – Ancient City and New Ayutthaya
02. Chatuchak Market – The largest market in Thailand
01. Grand Palace – 18th century must see attraction
Thailand Tours and Activities
If you are looking for Bangkok and Thailand Tours, then you can search all Tours in Thailand with the below Search Box.
Thailand Travel Blog
Search other articles and areas of Thailand in our Thailand Travel Blog